• The Tigers in a close one

Votes: 31 20.1%
  • I support Richmond so I'll just vote for them

Votes: 62 40.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So why did the MC pick Arnot & McDonough last week instead of Ellis & Lennon? Surely they need to back there selection with more than one game each?
You can't just bring a player coming back off injury in without match conditioning, look at Knights. Ellis is coming back off injury and in his first year, he's better for the time served. Lennon is the same just that he's building his running capacity for him to play the role he should be playing. These two are going to run the ball out of our backline so smoothly and set up so many goals, can't wait.

So last night it was mentioned that Geelong are the poorest side in regards to contested footy this year, watch them ramp up the intensity this week while we crumble. You just know that it will happen

You can't just bring a player coming back off injury in without match conditioning, look at Knights. Ellis is coming back off injury and in his first year, he's better for the time served. Lennon is the same just that he's building his running capacity for him to play the role he should be playing. These two are going to run the ball out of our backline so smoothly and set up so many goals, can't wait.
Cmon, we're talking about one week not a month.

MC are nit filling me with any confidence thus far........

NSIS..... Thomas should never ever ever ever play for this club again..... I would rather lose a game and get a game into a kid than lose a game and allow Thomas to take the place of a kid.... He is doing absolutely nothing for this team going forward....
Nor is Arnot, at least Thomas is a AFL level mid, Arnot isn't a decent VFL level mid.

So last night it was mentioned that Geelong are the poorest side in regards to contested footy this year, watch them ramp up the intensity this week while we crumble. You just know that it will happen
They have been poor for the last 3 years, they are elite at winning it back outside of the contest though. We are elite at running into dead ends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, will Hunt get up to play against his old side? Thought he might miss watching him last week with the injury.

Having had a night to think the ins over, I am starting to come around. At first I was filthy that Morris and Lloyd held there spot and two kids in Arnot and McDonough made way. I am hoping Hardwick has just given both Morris and Lloyd this game to redeem themselves after there shocker last week. I am going to look at them both closely on Saturday. If they stink it up again, I would then hope there dropped and never back unless there form demands it.

Looks like Lennon will almost certainly be the sub. Hope he isn't given a quarter than turfed the next week like McDonough.
Both exactly hadn't set the world on fire at VFL level.Their selections have been more of necessity than anything else.

Both exactly hadn't set the world on fire at VFL level.Their selections have been more of necessity than anything else.

Lennons form in his natural position has been good. Was in the preseason too. If he was afforded the grace Lloyd and Gordon get he'd already be best 22 HF. He's not a pure midfielder at this stage in his career but why should that matter when we need a half forward desperately

Had a look at their midfield last night, its actually pure arse outside of Selwood, Duncan and Motlop (when he actually plays there)

Lennons form in his natural position has been good. Was in the preseason too. If he was afforded the grace Lloyd and Gordon get he'd already be best 22 HF. He's not a pure midfielder at this stage in his career but why should that matter when we need a half forward desperately
i agree.I think its a combo of the injuries and a matter of where the team is atm.All over the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back