Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Will either drop Ablett in favour of JMac and someone else to Treloar.

Or Ablett straight to Stanton and then just bring him in after his injury or bye.

Leaning towards Stanton as I have a plethora of GWS already.

I'm thinking about stashing Gaz on my bench since I am going for the league win, and not overall.

In the meantime I'm looking at trading out Palmer and C.Smith for Jmac and Gibbs, who I'm hoping will score more in the midfield with Carrots being out. Thoughts?

Ablett confident he can play in round 6. Your never going to get him back once you get rid of him.

Yeah looking at Kennedy to Treloar. I would be very surprised if Kennedy didn't get the good old general soreness this week. Scores are just going backwards and his break even is only slightly higher than what he scored last game.

Considering what to do with Ablett. A couple of premos are going to be at their lowest after this game and some extra cash to grab them next week would come in very handy. If only Barlow wasn't so damn good and got some terrible scores in the green vest then he would have been perfect to jump on this week...

I'm going to revise my answer, it isn't impossible that one of Kennedy or Treloar are dropped this week because a few players are coming back, plus Sheedy has signalled some changes. I somehow doubt Treloar will be dropped/rested. Wait until the teams are selected to decide what's best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really do not understand trading Ablett. Could potentially only be out for a week so really any cash you gain from it will be used again to trade him back in. With the insane season he is having he might not even drop much in price after he gets back from injury.

I have no idea what to do with Ablett. Leaving him on the bench will result in me having just two mid premiums (Swan and Pendles) which is extremely worrying, especially if he is out for 3 weeks.

Trading him out and him coming back in two weeks seems a waste though. Could make or break a lot of coaches for this year. I don't want to make another stupid decision like I did with WhiteX.

I have no idea what to do with Ablett. Leaving him on the bench will result in me having just two mid premiums (Swan and Pendles) which is extremely worrying, especially if he is out for 3 weeks.

That is a problem considering there is some doubt over Pendlebury too. Could be a very ugly week coming up for some people.

Read somewhere he was seen walking the tan with a bandage around his calf and a slight hobble. Far from a solid source but it does concern the fantasy football part of me...not so much the Essendon part of me.

Well that is a huge relief to my DT and SC teams. He is probably going to be taking over as captain this week.

Ranked 8th overall, so obviously in a good position early to cement my place up there with some luck, but this Ablett thing has been a huge curveball.

Can't decide whether it would be worth my while to go Ablett > Stanton/Pendles and bring him back in later, or be bleeding much needed points for the next few weeks. With a high ranking, is it really worth taking the risk to play a rookie and sacrifice the points, or take the no risks approach but potentially be out of trades earlier than most?

Ranked 8th overall, so obviously in a good position early to cement my place up there with some luck, but this Ablett thing has been a huge curveball.

Can't decide whether it would be worth my while to go Ablett > Stanton/Pendles and bring him back in later, or be bleeding much needed points for the next few weeks. With a high ranking, is it really worth taking the risk to play a rookie and sacrifice the points, or take the no risks approach but potentially be out of trades earlier than most?

If you're actually ranked 8th overall i'd bring in either Pendles or Stanton over a rookie.

Get that first spot son!

With a high ranking shouldn't you be the one giving us the advice?

No time to be backing off when you're in 8th place! Ablett>Pendles/Stanton go to #1 and build a lead. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back