Preview Round 5 v West Coast Eagles Optus Stadium Sunday 14th April 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for the infallible match committee to select a team that's going to demolish the worst team in the comp

kosi over naismith was an astute choice if I may add

if we lose to west coast we need to swap all of the oldest players for every eligible vfl player because we'd need to burn it down and start over at that point. let them earn their spots the seniors through vfl form

i hope we keep picking/promoting/rewarding a blend of the old and the new in our team selection

In fact i wouldn't mind seeing KOSI playing back and YOUNG playing FORWARD and see how it goes.... we are in experimental mode this year..... so we got to see who fits where and who stays on the list for next year.

The result doesn't really phase me tbh, I'm all for a top 3 pick this year.

My main issue will be team selection, we need to keep playing the guys that will move us forward, so I want all the kids to back up again if they are fit.

I'd also be happy if we dumped Kosi for Ryan, but Yze has basically said he'll play so I'm not hopeful.

They have Yeo remarkably back in good form in midfield and Kelly always plays well. They don't have a lot of depth but Ginbey and Reid are young guns who will have a crack. Their key backs are a worry as they are very good in the air and our key forwards stocks are very low. They are light on for rucks and key forwards like us. Darling is a shadow of himself these days, look out for him to have a bloody day out.

Overall though we still have some considerable weaponry that they are going to find hard to contain. Hoping Shai and Dusty have big days and the kids continue to back themselves. Loving watching the young players improving week by week. I'd love to see Lefau or Kosi take a game by the scruff of the neck. Just not sure either of them has it in them.

We'd want to put these guys away if we're dominating like last week because if they get a sniff in the second half with what's likely to be their biggest crowd in a long time anything could happen.

Tigers by 21

Embarrassing questions from AFL accredited media. Shai wasn't giving much but surely you have more to talk about than how to avoid stiff arms...

Good to see that we can finally conduct interviews from Space

What a terrible interview, whos the bloke asking him questions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast player was saying that Reid is a confident kid and would go after Dusty and give him one. If he does I hope Mansell flies in and acts like Jake King Mk 2.

Tom Brown was on SEN today Dwayne’s wOrld..,,only caught the last minute of the interview

Tom doesn’t do much in his spare time

Says Ooze wants us to get it into the f50 quickly and score as quickly as possible… don’t pissfart around loooking for a better option…just go for it

When I heard the score quickly bit I thought of Cumbo…doubt we will see him anytime soon though

Last edited:
Tom Brown was on SEN today Dwayne’s wOrld..,,only caught the last minute of the interview

Tom doesn’t do much in his spare time

Says Ooze wants us to get it into the f50 quickly and score as quickly as possible… don’t pissfart around loooking for a better option…just go for it

When I heard the score quickly bit I thought of Cumbo…doubt we will see him anytime soon though

BacksTylar Young45Nathan Broad35Nick Vlastuin1
Half-BacksJayden Short15Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Rhyan Mansell31Maurice Rioli10
ForwardsJacob Koschitzke20Shai Bolton29Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Liam Baker7Thomson Dow27
Interchange from:Tyler Sonsie40Jack Graham34Mykelti Lefau42
Sam Naismith24Kane McAuliffe28Ben Miller46
Hugo Ralphsmith13Sam Banks41
In: Liam Baker, Hugo Ralphsmith, Sam Naismith, Sam Banks
Out: Jack Ross (injured foot)

Umpires: Daniel Johanson (6), Nick Foot (2), Tom Bryce (24), Nicholas McGinness (42)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back