Preview Round 5 v West Coast Eagles Optus Stadium Sunday 14th April 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is McAuliffe got injured last week, he's 18, I don't know if they're just going to stick him in the guts for a full match.

Dow perhaps the same to a certain degree, injured last week.

The hard part is playing both of these guys when they've already got some sort of injury, and expecting them to play out a full match.
Surely they only play if considered 100%

The thing is McAuliffe got injured last week, he's 18, I don't know if they're just going to stick him in the guts for a full match.

Dow perhaps the same to a certain degree, injured last week.

The hard part is playing both of these guys when they've already got some sort of injury, and expecting them to play out a full match.
I agree if he gets injured then half the board will be livid for rushing him back and more daggers in Meehan's back.lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a covert tank job, get a load of injuries so it doesn’t look like you’re intentionally losing games and don’t torpedo the culture. Excellently executed thus far tiges
Tank is definitely on when Eagles roll us by 6 goals this weekend.

We are after pick 1 and to maximise our draft hand even more

The amount of injuries we have we can't expect guys like Pickett & McIntosh will be dropped now.

Which is what I really wanted to see this year such development into the wing positions. Surely Banks plays now? put Pickett in the guts.

With Taranto more than likely out, it will mean Graham stays in. I know there was some hoping he would be sent back to the VFL but there is zero chance of that now (It was unlikely anyway).

Our midfield will comprise of Baker, Dow, McAuliffe, Bolton, Dusty, Graham. Sonsie may get a run through there too. A lot of young boys, gonna need Bolton, Baker and Dusty (when he is in there) to really stand up. They have 2 very good players in Kelly and Yeo, going to be a tough slog to get the 4 points.

Mate with all the injuries going on I am thinking of pulling out my U18s highlights from 2009 and sending them through.
I'm willing to pull the boots on again for the cause.
punk rock dance GIF

For all those posting for the last 12 months that we shouldn't have recruited Hopper and Taranto ... we get to see how that would have looked this weekend
i get what you're saying but we'd also have a pick 8, pick 14, pick 22 & a pick 34. maybe at least one of them could be a gun although not at this exact stage since they'd all be second year players except for pick 8

so it's not exactly how we'd look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back