Game Day Round 5 vs. BRIS. Thurs 14/04, 7:35pm Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 day break could involve an unforeseeable change but:

In: Adams, JDG, Roughead, Mccreery, Kreuger
Out: C Brown, T Wilson, Madgen, McInnes, Elliott (inj)

Nothing against McInnes as a player but one of the least influential on the ground and the short break as a young player.
I like it. And agree about McIness. Happy to see him rested. Maybe you could take him as a sub, just for the experience.

Roughead only played half a game today, they'll probably give him a full game in the VFL before they bring him back into the seniors.

In: JDG, Adams, Kreuger

Out: Elliot (Inj.), WHE, Cameron

Last edited:
Out: Elliot (injury), WHE (ghost), Madgen (VFL standard), Bianco (needs VFL minutes)

In: Adams, De Goey, Roughead

Sub: C Brown

- short of Krueger being available, Wilson offers a bit of flexibility as he can play both ends… so he stays

- Magden took marks against Rioli… so he bloody should given the size difference! Otherwise standard magden game

- keep playing McInness and Henry. Need to pump games into these two. Give McInness some midfield minutes

- C Brown got some ball, laid tackles but went at 57% disposal effiency

- D Cameron was ordinary, but people are kidding themselves if they think Cox would do better

They both got 6 disposals each. We can’t carry players who offer so little.

Have carried WHE (and before that Josh Thomas) for years when they did nothing

This is year is just another stage in the rebuild. I think some people have been getting ahead of themselves

Skipping the development of kids so as to win an extra game or two and finish 10th is a waste of time imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have carried WHE (and before that Josh Thomas) for years when they did nothing

This is year is just another stage in the rebuild. I think some people have been getting ahead of themselves

Skipping the development of kids so as to win an extra game or two and finish 10th is a waste of time imo
Reef and Henry have had a chance. They can go back to the twos find some form and push him out after. Just because it’s a development year doesn’t mean we should reward underperformers. In saying had had Elliott not got injured I’d have been happier to drop him along with the rest.

i have said it before we are rebuilding, it might well get ugly on Thursday.
agree with one of the earlier posters we need to get games on Hdnry and Mcinness eventhough they did nothing today. Maybe give them 1 or 2 more games before giving them a stint on the reserves.
Personally i wouldnt drop Brown either we need to give him 3 or 4 games in a row.
out madgen, whe elliott injured, noble cameron sidebotom
in macrae poulter degoey adams ,kruiger kelly or mcmahon

Unfortunately, Jamie cooked his shoulder. He makes way for DeGoey.

Adams comes back, obviously. Ginnivan, for me, doesn’t hit the contest hard. Nor is he a ferocious little crumber. I’m not buying him. Sorry. It will piss many off… however….

What is the status on Sonya? He IMMEDIATELY comes in for Cameron (that poor guy has no idea up forward).

Johnson comes in for Henry; who is a boy playing a man’s game.

If McCreery is fit, he MUST come in. WHE can POQ for him.

It’s a discovery year this year. Will Kelly, come on down! If not, and he pulls up ok after the VFL, in comes Rough…. Madge? Thanks for the good times… back to the VFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back