Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This definitely needs to be an autopsy thread.

And if Fly spews the same nonsense at his presser, someone may just start a sack Craig McRae thread 😝

In an interview after leaving us. Ginni stated that the texts he got from the Hawks players saying please come and the texts he didn't get from Pies team mates saying stay made up his decision easier

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's a pretty damming indictment when your team mates don't want you to stay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got old. That's what happened and we haven't recruited anyone of AFL quality from the national draft, in years. So don't blame Fly. The blame is with our recruiters.
I think there is alot of truth in this. The young guys we have coming through just have not been of the same quality as those of other clubs.

Do you see how much bigger and stronger Hawthorn players look compared to ours,even though they’re younger?Hine has a lot to answer for for the players he’s recruited in recent years.

From premier to a rabble. This is just shocking and the coach and the club leaders have let complacency set in, and these are the results.
Simpson and Beveridge went from premiership coaches, to leading their side in the wilderness for a few seasons after that, Simpson never recovered obviously, but Bevo had the axe over his head a few times before they got back into a Grand Final. I feel Fly could be heading in the same direction....
Think of it as being on the edge of a cliff. That's how we've been playing the game. At some point in time you fade and go over the cliff.

Do you see how much bigger and stronger Hawthorn players look compared to ours,even though they’re younger?Hine has a lot to answer for for the players he’s recruited in recent years.
We don’t look fit. We get more injuries than other teams.
Something wrong with our conditioning staff too I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back