Autopsy Round 5 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

They did well for 3 quarters against a side that plays a great defensive shape that is built for small grounds like KP and AO.

They gave up in the last. And that is ******* inexcusable.

But but........... we never ever give up.

Actually, I do agree. Body language after Cats scored the first goal of the last quarter was so telling. Hands on hips, heads down every where! I turned to my son and said "Geelong by 7 goals". The guys gave up at that precise point in time and didn't GAF after :(

Port fans: You know, these results are quite similar to the ones we had in 2015/16/17.
Ken: Hohoho no! Patented Run Harderer for Longerer! Old family recipe!
Fans: For winning games?
Ken: Yes.
Fans: Yes, and you call this winning games despite the fact they are obviously losses.
Ken: Y- Uh.. you know the... One thing I should... excuse me for one second.
Fans: Of course.
[Ken enters and leaves Alberton swiftly upon seeing it is now on fire]
Ken: (after the Geelong game) [yawn] Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped.
Fans: Yes, I should be--good lord, what is happening in there?!
Ken: Aurora Borealis?
Fans: Ah- Aurora Borealis?! At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within Alberton!?!
Ken: Yes.
Fans: ...May I see it?
Ken: ...No.
[They exit AO as the Alberton fire grows larger.]
Media: Ken, Alberton is on fire!!
Ken: No, Media, it's just the Northern Lights!

Haven't read shit cause I'm drunk and angry.

Hinkley is a ******* idiot.

They play a web. Way through the web is to run it.

**** I hate our team and coaches.
Yeh their positioning was fantastic, and given our poor skills and lack of forward marking power, was always going to be hard to breakdown unless we ran through it

Just away from the actual game for a moment, how does the SMA crunch it’s numbers and come up with 45,000 last night? Where would another 8,000 people have fit? If the crows could post 45,000 for last weeks Collingwood game then there was a minimum of 48,000 there last night.
I noticed a lot of empty corporate box seats on the second level of the Eastern Stand

Good luck with that, this is where Amon, Neade, Young and Achee would get swapped around. Two of this have left and the others are in the side so who know what’ll happen. Hinkley has a proven history of not doing that.
Totally agree there’s more chance of me copping a BJ from Megan Markle than Ken making a change that in any way punishes poor form and attitude..(incidentally this is what makes BS statements like Frampton isn’t “ready” all the more agrivating)

I bet my BF account right now Amon plays next week without fear I’ll delete it if he gets omitted won’t.happen.

Did Jack Watts run over a black cat yesterday.The umpires missed at least 4 frees he should of received in that last quarter. One time he was thrown to the ground not in possession of the footy.And some clear push in the backs.

Did the fans really boo Selwood when he got his medal? That's really poor.
I guess my behaviour was pretty poor too because I left straight after the siren :(

I booed him. Few players stretch the rules like that prick, and few players have such an obscene sense of entitlement. Is it any wonder with the coach he has?
I particularly liked when he got wrong footed and instinctively threw out his leg to try and trip whoever the player was.

He basically stole the medal out of Hartlett’s pocket last night.

2014 was false advertising. The board were stupid to think Ken deserved an extension after turning us into a cheap and dodgy Crowbots rip off in 15/16 & 17.

There is nothing exciting about our gameplan in 2018. It's the same slow, timid, boring, predicitble garbage and our players seem to be getting dumber every week Ken drags this shit out.

Hartlett and Wines busted their guts out for little return. Wingard needs a spell if he's not interested in showing up.

3-5 after the Showdown is almost a lock at this point, a really depressing lock.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha typical AFL bull**** on AFL gameday talking about the Thomas incident and then jumper punch on Selwood. Shows Selwood jumper punch Thomas and they have no issue with it and nothing to answer for, Thomas literally does the exact same thing and they think he’s in trouble for that too. Typical protected species

Haha typical AFL bull**** on AFL gameday talking about the Thomas incident and then jumper punch on Selwood. Shows Selwood jumper punch Thomas and they have no issue with it and nothing to answer for, Thomas literally does the exact same thing and they think he’s in trouble for that too. Typical protected species

Don’t worry, we’ll lean into this by a) continuing to give away undisciplined frees (often against protected species), and b) not making noise when aforementioned species are protected.

Yeh their positioning was fantastic, and given our poor skills and lack of forward marking power, was always going to be hard to breakdown unless we ran through it

They played the most soccer like defence I've ever seen. They defended space beautifully and Hinkley had no ****ing answers.

Do not ever lose sight of how poor this Geelong team is. They are poor. And to top it off that didn’t even have a spine tonight. And they still made us look second rate.
I have the feeling that Chris Scott could pick 22 blokes at random off the street, put them in Geelong jumpers, send them out to play against Port and get the win.

wodMRbZ.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 5 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back