Game Day Round 6, 2021: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let’s return to this thread in 12months time champ.
Good night Georgie
Cheers
Still doesn't explain why you said we apparently have the oldest list in the comp in a thread covering a game that they aren't playing in hahaha

Those 5 or so list spots playing ressies for other clubs are their developing future, they're our end of year delistings and we start all over again.

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have 5 players over 30 - which is the average. Geelong has 9, the least amount a team has is 3. We aren't an outlier in that sense.
Where our average comes up is the 'middle' 21-28 category actually.

I know I'm something of a newcomer in the sport, but I honestly hoped for better this year. I thought we were moving forward after making finals, but this is the last few games of Richo stuff. I seriously admire all of you who have endured this year after year, decade after decade, with only a few good years in between.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones looked confused. At least he’s consistent.

He was basically 1 v 2.

Manning Fantasia, had a loose 20m in front of him, woudl be confused who the ball was going to not where. Forgiving him that one as in no mans land to impact that as off a half step.

I know I'm something of a newcomer in the sport, but I honestly hoped for better this year. I thought we were moving forward after making finals, but this is the last few games of Richo stuff. I seriously admire all of you who have endured this year after year, decade after decade, with only a few good years in between.
It’s all good fun. It’s a game. And it makes winning sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back