Game Day Round 6, 2024: North v Hawks, 4pm Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not gonna complain about an 8 goal qurter.

I dunno how they work out this pressure meter but we are smashing it and it shows.

MacDonald really impressive
Morrisson making good decisions every time.
Meek just keeps taking his opportuntieis - great to see
Newcombe reminding us all he's a weapon as soon as he has some space
McKenzie doing so many good things

Yeh this has been great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a472462b3fb8d4a4581282ea8e55b4a5.jpg

It is a huge joke - most of the upper tiers on the western side are empty and they cram everyone on the eastern side.
You mean the side that the cameras face? Gee, who woulda thunk it? The AFL ignoring the comfort of the paying public so they don’t show empty seats on TV.

That genuinely looked like Sicily couldnt even move, if his injured just let him rest.
Agree just doesn’t seem the same player as last year and really need our skipper to stand up.

Chol doesn’t really look interested today

But having said that much better half of footy and we actually having a crack and that’s all I want to see

Agree with a few other posters that he isn’t a number 1 target. Needs to be second tall/backup ruck

It was actually those ruck contests in the forward 50 that frustrated me, I don’t know what he was doing. Didn’t even get to the drop of the ball.

Agree as a target he’s better as a second forward, but regardless he needs to fight harder for position in those contests too. He’s clearly got the speed, height and strength, but he needs to be more determined/aggressive in getting himself into better positions. IMO of course.

We couldnt get our hands on it the first half of the first quarter and then suddenly BANG! It's raining Goals to Hawthorn.

MacDonald was great in the first quarter
Thought McKenzie did well in the second.

Meek - competing hard. his goal on the run from the centre bounce after the Curtis goal in the 2nd quarter was fantastic! Bang.

Meek's leap in the first quarter at 14:53 to go mark is to seen to be believed. He jumped, then he got on a large step ladder and just kept going, amazing.

Mids working well.

Had a hick up in the 2nd with Sicily kick out that didnt go to plan but so far, so very good.

Go Hawks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back