Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too many passengers. Pou is 2 years from being a difference maker providing he even reaches his potential. Dougal should have played, having Cooper play back is obvious Ross knows they cocked up match committee.

Our midfield is a bottom 6 midfield. We lack class forward of centre and our rebounding halfbacks have absolutely no defensive capabilities.

Back to the draft. If we are two years off then we really need to consider looking for a young ruck and trading Marshall to hit the draft. Average tap ruckman who is already 28. If he is 31-32 when we hit our straps then I don’t see why we would hold onto him. He is only going to lose athleticism and never had a lot of smarts to make up it.
Really think we need a top or at least a competent tap ruckman, comparing Ryder and Marshall’s influence is night and day, Ryder gives silver plate service to our mids (remember 2020) Marshall just looks good stats wise.

What's the point of handballing to a team-mate in the forward 50 that has less chance of scoring than if you just had a ping yourself. We are the masters at it.

Either the players are told to not to have a shot unless they are sure they will kick it or no one wants to take on any responsibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 wins 4 losses with a poor %, no midfield and no forward line we are a bottom 6 side.

Kiss finals good bye Sainters - we are playing for draft picks this year! We are no where near it....

I'm 61 and I have had enough.....
old man hand GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back