Game Day Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly wouldn't be the difference, but for the last time, can we please select Howard when he is fit. Giants last year and this game shows why.

We are beyond embarrassing tonight, we've been dismantled and are completely broken.

Can anybody shed light on whats wrong with the saints. I'll start, no interested in playing for the jumper, do not want to win a premiership.

Even when our forwards get a set shot at goal they either miss or can't make the distance.

We can't even kick some junktime goals to try and make the score even semi respectable.

Meanwhile the Dogs can't miss at the other end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the good teams mark and wheel. We very rarely do that

Saints players wheel and going…

jwJmAIQ.gif

Windy has tried tonight, still not sure he has a-grade quality but been our best. Camaniti & Phillpou are due looong VFL spells, they have been gifted games and need to find some form.

Garcia and Wilson have shown something. Mids just so plodding and Rowen getting beaten by stickman English. Stocker with his worst Saints game. Sincs sadly a mile off it at the moment.

Going to be an average season it looks like, signs were there as we have been flattered by getting close when the Cats & Giants should have beaten us by 5 goals.

Can anybody shed light on whats wrong with the saints. I'll start, no interested in playing for the jumper, do not want to win a premiership.
I doubt that’s it - just a massive downer night - just have to move on and play better next week like the bulldogs have done tonight after their shit performance against Essendon last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back