Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott dropped
Ouch. Would really rather trade Butters to Hately because the extra $100k is pretty crucial to my plan, but this may force my hand.

Need a second opinion. Would anyone put Scott on for either Walsh or crouch to take the 89 from Ross?

Attachments

• DE5ED568-80CF-429B-982E-E576D48AEEF6.png
    DE5ED568-80CF-429B-982E-E576D48AEEF6.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
It’s not booing in general it’s booing during the presentation. It goes against everything the day is supposed to be remembering. It’s not that hard to understand that it’s really disrespectful.

Fair point. I think the occasion of the day adds to it though- it's a massive game, probably the biggest outside of a GF for both teams supporters, and emotions are going to be running high, especially if you feel like your team has been slighted.

Sport is very tribal, I don't think the fans at the game are going to be thinking about the spirit of the ANZAC's or anything like that in that exact moment. It's why I don't think it was a massive deal - it wasn't personal, it wasn't an attack on Pendles, it was just frustration.

Bogan? Lolllll

I was raised with a different sporting culture that isn't so sensitive towards booing and heckling. As Eddie said, it wasn't personal- its supporters voicing their frustration.

Booing is fine when its not motivated based on race/religion anything like that.

During the game, can you understand that concept.

The award and everything it stood for is representative of the ANZAC spirit.

Maybe take a minute to consider the award itself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clark listed as managed rather than omitted. Hopefully points to him coming back in next week.

Kind of relieved on Hatley tbh, didn't have any mids ready to downgrade so glad I'm not going to have to make a tough cull decision.

Traded Clark out yesterday which is now a good move :)

Did not bring Ross in as I thought Hately would be a better option next week. Now that looks like a bad move. :mad:

Oh well have enough cash to do 2 upgrades next week instead of worrying about bringing a rookie in :cool:

If you say so

Jog along bogan in your KT26 velcro's
KT26's now come with velcro?

How have I missed this?

Note to self: Time to upgrade my boganwear.

It’s all coming up herms hermits today. Pies win!!!

Bailey Scott dropped so I can take Gawn vc score and get Ross’s emergency score. You beauty.

Clark being dropped opens up backline loophole.

I’m sure many are now in the same boat and breathing a sigh of relief.

Players so far.
Gawn vc loophole
Oliver
Ross
Moore
Grundy

Baker (e)

Fingers crossed it continues to be a productive round.

An interesting point of note is that I’m playing a bloke in a head to head league where we only have 2 players the same.
Walsh and Duursma.

Absolutely ridiculous. Ha

I don't think I'll be the only person to say I didn't grab Ross this week because I was going to go Hately next week. Probably not a bad thing for my team though. Gives the cows a little more time to moo.

Some serious rookie carnage at the selection table but I'm not too worried.

Scott gone, allows me to get Ross's score.:thumbsu:

Clark gone, traded him out for Hore. :thumbsu:

Turdgess gone, will now turn into a handy loophole :thumbsu:

Hately gone, at least I didn't get him a week early, gives me a chance to downgrade mediocre Moore to Baker instead.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back