Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers
2 nil to Doc
Jury has come back, and i think he's the go.

Maybe the PittoJET :p yeah nahhhhhhhhh lol

Bont is whores drawers and Cripps is tempting but not inspiring me with confidence.
I think Doc has shown he will at least try for 4 qtrs.

Wish i didnt need to, but 107 from manbun just wasnt worth it.
I'm comfortably ahead in my main league matchup so I might just take the 107. Can wait until the Sydney game to decide. Cripps is my fallback he's due for a big one

Can’t remember the last Sunday that went well for me.

Projected 2258 but can see it falling short, it’s alwayssss the way with this stupid game.

tenor.gif

I'm comfortably ahead in my main league matchup so I might just take the 107. Can wait until the Sydney game to decide. Cripps is my fallback he's due for a big one
I'm comfortably behind. I think its Nelso. No Starc then he captained that flog Gawn and it was immediately game over.
Cripps just doesnt seem to be on right now. Doc can go tropical.
Yeah nahhh have some fun. You cant just take 107. Take a walk on the wildside.

15/1287 (C)
I'll just leave it here. Had to field spuds to make up the numbers.
Up yours to all the players below! A huge fall down the rankings coming up.

Dildosuperspuds - Ceglar, Wingard, Butler, Starc, M.Hibberd (new recruit along with Boak due to last minute outs, had to re-structure my whole plan in 2 mins), Buderick, Maynard (Meh), Laird, Smith and Taylor.

Thank F I had Gawn as C!

The following players are left in my team and are now cursed for the week. If you have and trades left, I suggest you get rid of them now. They'll be cursed I tells ya
Boak, Cogs, Greene, Doc, Cripps, Vandermeer and Williamson

Last edited:
Had a couple of little wins last night - fielded Buda over Mahony = +7 points :thumbsu:

Looped Curtis so avoided his 15, hopefully Aarts will get more than that :thumbsu:

Not huge wins but with carnage all around gotta celebrate the positives when they happen :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raining up on the coast.
Could effect a lot of scores..
Love Sunday's in SuperCoach land.
Book Tom Green in for 3 figures, he’s a little pig that loves the mud.

15c/1525

Copped Starcevich and Taylor, but guessing most teams have. Everyone else has been alright, bar Dev Smith. Didn't watch the Bombers/Roos game and am just gonna pretend it didn't happen at all.

Max Gawn, what a man.
Hugh Greenwood, WHAT A MAN.

Whitfield
Dusty
Bont, Macrae, Cripps, Docherty, Williamson.

5 left for the last game doesn't sound fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back