Round 6 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

197/2 - Swan, H.Shaw.

Tonight sees Captain Corey, Hunt, Pavlich & Palmer running around. Hopefully will end tonight somewhere around 700/7.

I agree im still learning the game, but dyson had a BE of 34, y trade him when he has such a low BE?. Stanton is to inconsistent to be captain, yeah i got money for Milburn next week, NLM is a hack, 99 in the 1st round then crap... Lloyld gets double teamed now lucas is gone, hes a keeper, but should i keep him, Dyson has a be of 50, so ill keep him for one week, then hes gone, for a premium.

Spend your trade and your money now as you shouldve last week. SJ and Volt were cheap forwards whilst K.Cornes and Mitchell were cheap mids but there are plenty more. They had large BE's but were still cherry ripe.

Lloyd got to go for Didak, Volt, L.B.F, JB, BJ, Chappy
Dyson downgrade to Hinkley if he plays a 3rd game i got masten for him and hes gonna be a jet, last week.

Wait on for Goddard, P.Burger or even to the extreme J.Bowden to trade N.L.M in for as dons have many injuries and he should still get a game and hopefully you have a Pfeiffer or H.Taylor on the bench for him just in case.

If dyson scored 61 then his BE for next week will be 68 so definatly trade him out. Fanfooty are wrong

Spend your trade and your money now as you shouldve last week. SJ and Volt were cheap forwards whilst K.Cornes and Mitchell were cheap mids but there are plenty more. They had large BE's but were still cherry ripe.

Lloyd got to go for Didak, Volt, L.B.F, JB, BJ, Chappy
Dyson downgrade to Hinkley if he plays a 3rd game i got masten for him and hes gonna be a jet, last week.

Wait on for Goddard, P.Burger or even to the extreme J.Bowden to trade N.L.M in for as dons have many injuries and he should still get a game and hopefully you have a Pfeiffer or H.Taylor on the bench for him just in case.

If dyson scored 61 then his BE for next week will be 68 so definatly trade him out. Fanfooty are wrong

thx for the feed back, yeah i got i a gun bench, masten, cotchin, (traded him from travis tuck last week), H.taylor and hartlett, rioli, tippet and kruewzer, yeah i got 18 trades left too, so next few weeks im gonna use them. thx suckling (u no wat i mean)

Your still learning the game

Dyson shouldve been upgraded or down graded by now. Lloyd is going terrible and isnt a good dtmer. N.L.M is on the fringe and you should look for a premium of Goddard or Milburn soon.

Stanton gets tagged week in week out but hes a good pick and is a very good dtmer.

He had still been going up in price - and went up again. so not definitely someone to trade out

I only just traded him out for Kornes this week

going really bad!

stanton, 88, but captain, so 176,
lloyld 68,
dyson, 61, one 11 at half time, and 28, at 3 qtr lol, so inconsistent,
NLM, 37, he outta my team next week,

so 342 from 5, :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The lesson there - pick less Essendon players. :thumbsu:

I'm on 154/2. Fletcher and Shaw. Fletcher let me down, had a good first half then dissapeared.

Youve got to be kidding me... Cloke has not come good and ur kidding

urself if u think he has... i knew people would start talking him up after

this. He killed Essendon for crying out loud, last year when i had him he

got 121 against them... Essendon i think have the worst defence in the

competition and Cloke was always destined to get 100 against them, If

he Cloke gets over 100 next week u can tell me off :)

Mate, i get what you are saying, but look at Cloke's dreamteam points from last year. His first 4 rounds were very similar to this years and then it was the ANZAC day match and he managed to get 119. It is almost de'ja'vu for Cloke as he has repeated what he did last year (+10 points :p). Now i am not saying he will start to average 100's and kick 5 goals a game, but after the ANZAC game last year Clokes score's became alot higher and he ended up averaging 80 odd points for the year.

Now i am pretty dam confident he will never repeat that score again (the 129 he got today), unless Rocca doesn't play and he vs's a team with a shocking backline, but i am just saying he has delivered and i am happy i stuck with him.

Lets hope he can dominate against the hawks next week....:eek:

Took Palmer out of my 22 this week - i think Ling will take him and close him down!!
I think there are more important targets in the Freo lineup that will be in Ling's sights. Anyway only really looking for Palmer to get around the 50 point mark, add some $ to his current value and move on.

Heath Shaw 100
DT GOD Dyson 61

for a total of 2/161.

Only 2 players have played and I doubt anyone cares how my team is going at the moment as well at this early stage, but since I've typed this up I may as well finish it.:)

Didak and Fletcher, so about 180 from 2 I think, not bad. Unsure about Fletcher's injury at this stage.

My opponent had Shaw, Cloke and Medhurst - :eek: - I might be in a lot of trouble. Those second half goals to Cloke could hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

remember not to jump on T.Cloke too much:

they play Hawthorn, Geelong and stkilda next so he may struggle and i am still looking to trade him out to a gun Didak or Chappy or Volt. Hopefully Chappy struggles tonight and drops alot in price so its more of a straight swap or Volt hopefull doesnt get to his BE.

T.Cloke is already avg 76 and you think this will incrase to 85 throughout the year but hes been in fairly good form he just has suffered from injuries.

So many Kooks jumping on the Didak bandwagon...get your own roughie...hate dream team....nobody had didak round 1...everyone has him now...Bull$h*t...impossible to gain when everybody get's the same players!

So many Kooks jumping on the Didak bandwagon...get your own roughie...hate dream team....nobody had didak round 1...everyone has him now...Bull$h*t...impossible to gain when everybody get's the same players!

I reckon ey

its so annoying because now league games are so boring!

From Ess vs Coll
Didak 122
Shaw 100
Swan 97
Houli (emergency on bench) 57

And currently at half time in Fro vs Geel:
Joel Corey (c) 52
Pavlich 70
G Ablett Jnr 34
Palmer 28
Gamble 23

Predicting 1971 this week... i know its early days though haha