Round 6 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

789/8

Not too bad; while I was watching tonights game I thought i'd be luck to get 150 out of Ablett, Palmer and Milburn but they all got 70+ which was ok. Still have Chad (c), Cox, Thompson, JB and Goddard as my main guns to come. Mattner, Rioli and Griffen are my weakest players to come, so I'm hoping everyone can average about 80 to get me at least up around the 2000 mark again.

Grrrrrr :mad::thumbsdown:

520/7

Pavlich 124
Shaw 100
Chapman 74
Palmer 71
Milburn 70
Gamble 56
Hinkley 26

But got, Pfeiffer, Stevens, Burton, Symes, Cross (c), Griffen, Waters, J.Brown, McIntosh, C.Cornes, Simmonds, Deledio, Riewoldt, Dal Santo, S.Fi sher to come.

Hopefully 1900

668 from 7. Pretty happy, but the gloss is taken off it a bit as i look at all the other scores posted.

418 from 5

Taylor (33)
Chapman (73) - He can't seem to get the big scores he should be getting.
Stanton (88) - Highest scoring Essendon player so I won't complain ;)
Shaw- (100) - Gun
Pavlich (124) - Finally a big week :)

after a horredous start, i had pavlich (124), m johnson (104), and palmer (71)

so im now on 676 from 8, not the best but plently of guns to come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

122 Didak
100 Shaw
61 Dyson
124 Pavlich

407/4 very happy atm

Worst to come: Pfieffer, Gibbs, Rioli
Best to come: Cornes, Cross, Murphy, Cox, Reiwodlt, Possibly: Brown, Bradshaw and Goodes

681 from 5 +C
I have C.Cornes, Symes, Birchall, B.Mclean, K.Cornes, Cross, N.Stevens, Simmonds, BJ, JB, Porpz, L.B.F still to come (hoping for these 12 can avg 90 at least)

not to mention: Ellis, Thornton, masten, Wonaman, C.Rioli (hoping they can avg 75)

and if that happens i will get 2136

681 from 5 +C
I have C.Cornes, Symes, Birchall, B.Mclean, K.Cornes, Cross, N.Stevens, Simmonds, BJ, JB, Porpz, L.B.F still to come (hoping for these 12 can avg 90 at least)

not to mention: Ellis, Thornton, masten, Wonaman, C.Rioli (hoping they can avg 75)

I think ur hoping a lol high especially with the lower players like Ellis, Thornton, masten, Wonaman, C.Rioli. I think they'll probably average ~65
I think ull just get over 2000

1003/11 and thats incl a 2 from Thornton :mad: and a 23 from Pfieffer :mad:

Still Captain Chornes to come, Montagna, Buddy, Cross, S.Black, J.Brown and ROK.

Hopefully pushing 2000 for the first time this season. :thumbsu:

1131/12

Pretty happy with that. As long as I get 2000 i'll be happy. 2100 would be sensational but I don't have too much to come... well maybe anyway.

Cox, Chad (c), Goddard, Griffen, JB, Simmonds, Deledio, Rioli, Wonna, Mattner

Not expecting too much from Griffen, Rioli, Mattner and Wonna but the others should do well.

My scores so far:

Heath Shaw - 100

Pfeiffer - 23

Taylor - 33 (E)

Stevens - 100

Bartel - 170 (C)

Palmer - 71

Pavlich - 124

Burton - 99

S. Johnson - 91

Tippet - 73 (E)

857/10. Seemingly there abouts, still have a number of potential high scoring players to come. Would be nice to finally break 2000 after being so close the last 2 weeks despite playing 1 down. Will be disappointed if I don't make it.

Note to all knobs. Everyone has 23 players. Your captain counts as 2 players. Annoys the ____ outta me when people say for example 512/5 including captain.

681 from 5 +C

Captain counts as 2..

796 from 11 :mad:

:mad::mad: at........Pfeiffer, Symes, Hinkley, Chapman.

Cross (c)
Waters
Griffen
J.Brown
McIntosh
Simmonds
Deledio
Riewoldt
Dal Santo
S.Fisher
C.Cornes

Am I dreaming if say I expect 1900?