Game Day Round 6 vs. Port Adelaide, MCG, 1:45pm Sat 20/04

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty safe to say no one playing vfl plays Anzac day then. Maybe they will carry over 1 or 2 players.

Or bench them at half time, to hold them over for AD. Including as an emergency for AD.

An example of where we sacrifice our VFL side for the seniors, although surely we win anyway against Coburg?

What about posters who deliberately post silly comments about players that are not based on reality? Instead based on their own hatred of said player.

For example, dropping WHE after he had a decent game against Hawthorn.

Shouldn’t those posters be challenged on their “troll” like behaviour?
that only feeds their trolling, better to press IGNORE button

Start of the big 3 games coming up would love to win all but at worst we need to go 2-1
This game is going to be massive against a form team with a very very good midfield, need another big game form Degoey and Mitchell. Need to make sure we take our chances and hopefully coming off the bye the players a fresh and ready to give a 4 qte Performance

WHE Sub for me

Shultz to kick 3 starting to look more comfy

Pies by 14Pts

Oh ffs he'll survive then, his numbers are starting to reek of fallen off a cliff though, bottom rated player on the ground against the Hawks.
I’m shocked that the sub who played a half of footy had a poor rating compared to everyone else…

damn this was the perfect game to play all our VFL mids instead of our 30+ year olds and lose by 80
I'm still hoping that we pull JDG and Nick for the next month - we already know what we've got there. It's crucial that we find out asap what we've got with Sullivan and Macrae.

What about posters who deliberately post silly comments about players that are not based on reality? Instead based on their own hatred of said player.

For example, dropping WHE after he had a decent game against Hawthorn.

Shouldn’t those posters be challenged on their “troll” like behaviour?
Yes, challenged, not insulted to egg them on to continue on their merry way.
Why would one so eagerly encourage them???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunday 1:05 for vfl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This will be an interesting watch. Rather than talk of resting guys at senior level when we badly need wins I think it’s much more likely we rest players at this level with a 4 day lead in to ANZAC day. I doubt we’ll see all of HH, Macrae or Markov much if at all on Sunday.

This will be an interesting watch. Rather than talk of resting guys at senior level when we badly need wins I think it’s much more likely we rest players at this level with a 4 day lead in to ANZAC day. I doubt we’ll see all of HH, Macrae or Markov much if at all on Sunday.
Good that it's after the seniors so we'll have a better idea who might be in doubt and thus who to rest.

Sullivan at the captains run along with fin. HH and Markov
Trying to think who is not here

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone's there but they consider pulling Pendles at the last minute given ANZAC Day is 5 days later. So Sullivan would become one of the 3 emergencies and one of the other three move onto the team.

Gut feeling DeGoey and Nick are in for big games tomorrow.

WHE to start as sub.

Cox to start FWD with Elliott and Schultz lurking.

McCreery to make Houston accountable across half back.

McInnes and Elliott to kick 2+ each.

B - Quaynor Frampton Howe
HB - Maynard Moore Crisp
C - J.Daicos DeGoey Sidebottom
HF - McCreery Mihocek Hill
F - Elliott Cox Schultz
R - Cameron N.Daicos Mitchell
INT - Pendlebury Noble McInnes Lipinski
SUB - WHE

Sullivan at the captains run along with fin. HH and Markov
Trying to think who is not here

I guess Sullivan would be the likely replacement emergency if Pendles (or someone else) doesn't play tomorrow & one of HH, Fin or Leggy has to come in..?

I guess Sullivan would be the likely replacement emergency if Pendles (or someone else) doesn't play tomorrow & one of HH, Fin or Leggy has to come in..?

Yeah that’s right. If there is a late out. One of the emgs goes into the 23 with Sullivan onto the emg list.
Will be an interesting 24hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back