Game Day Round 7, 2015 - Brisbane Lions vs Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for some football of some description...

giphy.gif

Now that game day's here, it seems everyone would rather sleep than come in here to contemplate what might really happen.
Last week seemed to be the week for upsets; Geelong, Saints, Gws, Bris & WC all getting up against the odds.
This week, we appear to have resumed normal transmission with a vengeance of floggings; Hawks x 105, GWS x 78, WC x 92, Adelaide x 46, Sydney x 43.
The best I can hope for is not to be rained on. :(

Depending on the weather, I might walk to the Gabba again. A good stroll before the game will at least make ME feel better about myself even if we do get hammered.

Dear God,
Just in case you are a vengeful God, can you please note that I have in no way commented, or made fun about the Sun's loss to West Coast last night.
If you could remember this before you decide how close we get to Port, I would really appreciate it.
Yours Faithfully

Doddgey.

PS. I hear Anthony Hudson has been a very good boy. It would be a lovely gesture if you allowed him to "call" another one of your miracles.

Port fans are saying they want to wipe the floor clean with us , well you can stick that, not today.
kill them Lions, go hard , I want to see blood(port) dripping out of their ears. ( ok maybe too dramatic but you know)

Prediction - Play like last week we get beaten by 60, play like the first 5 rounds we get beaten by 120 .
We need , Zorko to get form, McStay hungry , Andrews hungry, Rich getting out of control pure aggression ,M Robbo's turf driving tackles, that stuff.
Line in the sand stuff . OUR F.......G TURF ,
NO MORE BEATINGS ON OUR TURF.
Lions by 12;) LIONSsssssss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully we can keep the margin to under 10 goals.

Gaaame daaaay!

4:40 on a Sunday, gee, they really want to wait to the very end of the weekend for us to play don't they!

Vossy's back home for a night. Keen to see McStay kick another bag :footy:

Perfect game... we dont need to win this game, simply put up a good performance and back up our form from last week. Important the boys keep their heads up and maintain the confidence they got from last week. Port are a good team so i think maintaining our forrm is more inportant than the 4 points. And if you play well enough you never know what can happen.

*sigh* My Port supporting mate for whom I am attending this game with ended up getting a stomach bug but since I have already bought the tickets pretty much still have to go ...
Port fan has a bad gut feeling before the game , that gives me some confidence, finally a chink in their armour or should I say chunk .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back