Game Day Round 7, 2019: Melbourne v Hawthorn, 4 May 2019, 1.45pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are the umpires not bouncing the ball 2 goal advantage 2 Melbourne per quarter. Strats gave up a goal brands attack on footy Been best I've seen him.

Good quarter - sloppy to start but built and were the better side in the second half of that quarter. Just need to continue on with that and we should get the win.

Chad may not be kicking goals but his intensity can’t be questioned. I think playing Ruff in the middle and Gunners forward is a good move - might help gunners lose the yips

Henderson and Sicily really good out of the back - playing good games.

All in all thought it was a good start

Very impressed with Wingards endeavor. I hope he has the tank to keep it up all game.

Need to slam on a few goals early this quarter

Brand is lucky Mirra is in the bad books and Frawley is injured. Terrible quarter so far
Not really.
Bad bounce of the ball, and the other time got taken out by impey.
One reasonably bad turnover, but was nudged as he kicked.

My review - bad 10 mins, Smith stepped up and led for the first time all yr.
Obrien sat on his man (after continually being 20m off last week) had one chance to go when it was his turn, and killed the ball in the pack. Fantastic first quarter.

Chad needs to stop playing highlight footy. Two hands please...
Bit of a concern on our mids allowing their opponents to get away, but good shut down jobs when it's happened.

Side note: demons 29 looks like he should be in the AFLW.thats one very pretty boy

Dominated possession that quarter and really let itself down with some blind high balls.
O'Meara, Henderson and Worpel were the standouts in the term. Defence looks a little worried under the high ball, noted a couple of times Brand and O'Brien were behind The opponent and still attempted to mark the ball instead of going with the fist.

If you're reading this after the game is over and are going to watch the replay, give the first 5-10 minutes a miss, was a clangerfest!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back