AFLW Round 7 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 8th - Sun 13th Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo was 4 goals with the wind, but I think it’s after the Ess game that he’s gone back to it.
GWS aren’t a strong team.
I think Stinear’s flood is back and he’d rather do that to try and fall into finals finishing 8th rather than giving players in game exp in different positions and trying to develop what players he has.

I think with Lambert out it’ll be a close game and he might not start off that way.
But Stinear’s negative football is coming.
Lambert will be playing this Sunday, her charge for rough conduct was dismissed at the tribunal.

North Melbourne were favourites before the season started.

EDIT: corrected an error
I think NM were favourites before the season at some bookies. Regardless if they weren't if you followed the offseason closely they deserved to be clear flag favourites before the season and are currently favs as they should be.

Freo was 4 goals with the wind, but I think it’s after the Ess game that he’s gone back to it.
GWS aren’t a strong team.
He's doing what he should be doing. Try and get as many wins as he can before the injured troops arrive and they can make a run. They're playing a better team away from home - only chance is to make it a scrap and hope you get lucky (which they did).

perfect conditions and 2 of the 3 goals scored all game are from 50m penalties.

The disparity in the comp is making a lot of the games torture to watch. The difference between watching North/Brisbane and Dogs/GC/Carlton is cavernous.

You have to imagine the heavy workload/midweek games is taking it’s toll but in a marquee fixture in the dead time before cricket kicks off they need to capitalise and once again the AFLW management has been found wanting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Round 7 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 8th - Sun 13th Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back