Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to say that I am getting really excited about how the way my team is progressing trades wise. :)

This week Hampton > McNiece and Otten > Rocky via Adams DPP. :thumbsu:

Only 2 more upgrades needed up back, 1 in the mids (will move Steele forward at some point) and 1 up forward. :thumbsu:

Might rage trade Treloar to Dusty soon though. :mad:

Team.JPG

Ha open early. Another tumble down thw rankings, managed to stay inside the top 4k...

c41d6359eed561e948bfb991cdb5199f.jpg

Murph best player, just lol. Lost cashie to 13th place (I'm currently 2nd) who was only fielding 21...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2140 all up, top 3% for the round. Won all 3 matches, including my first in the Bigfooty league. Considering I had absolutely no bench cover, and people like Parsons on field, I'm wrapped. One last shout out to TheBeardAmigos for the Buddy as Captain call :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

1839 :rolleyes:

Pittard, Duncan, Wines, Treloar, Fyfe, Martin, Grundy & Gunston all scoring less than 100.

Guns' n rookies strategy has failed miserably this year.

I should've gone mid-price madness and also gotten in lower end premo's like Mundy, Ziebell, Cotchin, Ebert etc... that are all averaging around 100 and who's scores rarely dip below 90. I just can't stand this up and down shit every week from my premos. All the top scorers have players like Oliver, Steele, Marchbank, Sandilands, Witts, Nankervis, Heppell, Beams, Touhy, Zak Jones etc... Risky mid-pricers that paid off in a massive way rather than spuds like Treloar, Shaw & Hannebery that cost you an arm and a leg and half the time give you utterly shit scores.

Next year it's 1 uber-premo down back, 2 in the centre and 1 forward. 2 lower-end premos down back and forward and 3 in the middle and one risky mid-pricer on each line with 2 on field rookies on each line.

EDIT: o_O And of course, 1 uber-premo ruck, 1 premo and 1 rookie.

Last edited:
with a score of 2146, I jumped from 52,668 rank to 35,154! :)

I'm in the top 40k baby :D

My push for the top 10k continues! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back