Round 7 Melboune V Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Fun fact - Gold Coast now have the same number of wins as West Coast, Adelaide and North in 2013 - three sides that played finals last year.

Melbourne are putrid.
Don't know if I could even call them that.

My mind is still blown.

60+ point loss against GC at the MCG. If there was a game that they could win, to salvage some pride, that was it.

Honestly, they are probably lucky it wasn't a 100 point loss, given GC coasted for parts of the game and were so inaccurate.

Equally as bad is the pain they're going to endure before they even get there, that Bullies game is the only winnable one from their next 8.
At least the Dogs are competitive, Melbourne are the pits. The Dogs should thrash them if Melbourne don't turn things around.

Melbourne fans still up for a merger with another club? Their fans were in '96....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This current side is abysmal to go down against a side that was just assing about for the final quarter is a blight on the game.Seriously they have to merge or they will fall.Why would you fixture a game at the MCG and get a crowd of what 5-10 thousand it is comedy capers at AFL house.

Think I can speak for Michael Voss, Brendan McCartney, Nathan Buckley, Scott Watters and finally and most especially, Guy McKenna, when I say thank christ for Mark Neeld

Hird says hello too. Might be nice to not be the most talked about coach for the wrong reasons for a few days.

What's ironic about it?
You having a dig at North's crowds?

Our crowds are pretty solid now...

23.7k at home against Victorian opposition is not solid.

They should just drop everyone next week bar Viney, Jones, Howe and the other performers and just give everyone else a crack for a few weeks. Nothing to lose really

As expected there was a ten goal belting here at the MCG on Mothers Day. The Dees ran all over their young and inexperienced opponents.....well most of it is true.

How many fans were there?

We have to take into account that it was mothers day as well guys. I would have gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 Melboune V Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back