HF: O'Keefe Reid McGlynn
F: Bolton White Dennis-Lane
R: Seaby Kennedy Parker
INT: Bird Everitt Jetta Malceski
EMG: Armstrony Gordon Walsh

TV: Live on Fox Footy Live on 7Mate for Sydney Viewers
Radio: MMM SEN 3AW ABC
International Viewers: www.liveafl.tv

Reminder: Do Not Ask For Streams. You Will Be Carded.

Is this the shortest side we have put on the park ever???? If Maric gets injured we are gone. Surely we will go in With either Graham or Mcguane. 5 talls is not enough most sides go in with 7..... we have been playing with 6 since rnd 2 which has been risky IMO.

Is this the shortest side we have put on the park ever???? If Maric gets injured we are gone. Surely we will go in With either Graham or Mcguane. 5 talls is not enough most sides go in with 7..... we have been playing with 6 since rnd 2 which has been risky IMO.
The selected side has 6 190 or taller.
Maric , Rance , Jack , +1, Grimes , Grigg
Ideally I think we should have 7 , 193 plus .
1 x ruckman , 3x defenders , 3x forwards .
We have been able to get away with less thanks to Batchellor using his body, and playing tall.
Not having 2 tall forwards and a back up ruckman will hopefully see our forward line open up .

Dont know about all the hoohaaa about rain, but its looking like a fine day atm.
Tipping the brains trust will have the weather radar front and center, right up to the death knock in terms of producing the final side. If that rain aint near when they need to hand over the team sheet, you can bank on Gus playing IMO.;)

The selected side has 6 190 or taller.
Maric , Rance , Jack , +1, Grimes , Grigg
Ideally I think we should have 7 , 193 plus .
1 x ruckman , 3x defenders , 3x forwards .
We have been able to get away with less thanks to Batchellor using his body, and playing tall.
Not having 2 tall forwards and a back up ruckman will hopefully see our forward line open up .

Grigg is not a tall....

I think the limitations of the sub has cost a tall a spot in the side.... so I think most clubs will go from 7 to 6 ...... but us having no back up if any of our talls go down is just plain stupid,,,, playing just the 5 talls???WTF Like I said if Maric gets Injured we are GONE...... Miller in the Ruck against Seaby?? and just Jack up forward...god help us.

Dont know about all the hoohaaa about rain, but its looking like a fine day atm.
Tipping the brains trust will have the weather radar front and center, right up to the death knock in terms of producing the final side. If that rain aint near when they need to hand over the team sheet, you can bank on Gus playing IMO.;)

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/national_radar_sat.loop.shtml

TAF YMML 112224Z 1200/1306
26016KT 9999 -SHRA SCT040 BKN050
BECMG 1208/1210 26015G28KT 9999 -SHRA SCT025 BKN035
BECMG 1222/1224 22015G30KT 9999 -SHRA SCT025 BKN040
INTER 1202/1207 5000 SHRA SCT020
INTER 1212/1306 5000 SHRA BKN015
RMK FM120600 MOD TURB BLW 5000FT TILL121000
FM121000 MOD/SEV TURB BLW 5000FT TILL121800
FM121800 MOD TURB BLW 5000FT TILL122400
T 11 13 13 10 Q 1020 1018 1017 1017

I'd expect when that cold moist air from thge south hits land it will rain.... mainly stop and go showers until it sets in later tonight... It will be cold... might get the worst of it in the last qtr.. a 2pm start and I dont thin k it will be that bad.

A day of pie rappers floating around the ground is on the go...

Yeah and that radar will decide on whether you go to the game or not

im expecting this to be a great game! a real test for us! we've come up just short against really good sides (geelong and west coast) beaten the sides we should (melbourne and port) and now we face sydney at home, who are going in without their star... it wont be easy but its a winnable game, cant wait!

3p8z94.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at what is happening at AAMI this afternoon, really think we'll look back on the Geelong game and realise we let a massive opportunity slip.

Anyway, can only win from here.

Go Tigers for this afternoon. Will be there.

Jack opens precedings with a nice side step and goal. Wouldnt want that if I was the opposition.
Martin lining up. Good feel about this game. Things falling in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back