Preview Round 8, 2023: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 7th May, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 89.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he makes the most of his opportunities and has a big impact. Ross should be able to get then most out of him and if he does he might be a real surprise packet. In the preseason, he looked like a man for the first time in his career, he's always looked youthful but he finally seems to have got out of his eternal prepubescence all of a sudden.

Go Jacky boy....or Jacky man or what ever.
He needs a beard and an eyepatch to shed his youthful appearance

Odds of seeing King named on the extended interchange?
Would be almost trolling wouldnt it lol
Look, we'll name him, but we arent sure if he'll play
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Be cheering if they do.

Im in the if he is looking pretty good then give him some mins and play him camp

Imagine if theres no change at all LOL

Cordy sub? Surely you couldn't be serious?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
I am serious just don't call me Shirley...is the line I believe.

Frankly I would rather Cordy not play at all. But it depends on how we go during the game and maybe we need a replacement tall for a small.

We do not have to use the sub at all so make him Sub in case someone goes down. If a tall went down we would be in trouble so Cordy makes sense. If a small went down rejig with Cordy up forward.

Play King for 3 quarters and replace with Cordy...just an idea and I bet it has been discussed at Match Committee...whether it is acted upon is another story.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whack
Lol

Yeah im not phased
I wouldve thought one game of three qtrs in what, two weeks?
Is not enough
more then happy for games into Pou - Windy - Owens - NWN thats our future

Billings needs to earn his spot 3 quarters in 6 months is not enough, but did play some good footy early 2021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whack
Lol

Yeah im not phased
I wouldve thought one game of three qtrs in what, two weeks?
Is not enough
He played a scratchy last week.

Was close to being named.

But I still don’t understand the fan fare. I imagine if he has 25 and a couple of snags. He will be on the plane to play the crows.

Would be almost trolling wouldnt it lol
Look, we'll name him, but we arent sure if he'll play
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Be cheering if they do.

Im in the if he is looking pretty good then give him some mins and play him camp

Imagine if theres no change at all LOL
He will come straight in next week.

The boss was almost reaching for the physio oil watching him at training.

Drury to be debuting for the Kangas, anyone have any insight to his game?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I liked the look of him, he's little ginger bloke that seemed to be an ideal small forward at AFL level but was pretty adaptable in the TAC and club footy. He had something about him that just looked like it would work in the AFL.

I liked the look of him, he's little ginger bloke that seemed to be an ideal small forward at AFL level but was pretty adaptable in the TAC and club footy. He had something about him that just looked like it would work in the AFL.
Funny I always thought the opposite but happy for anyone who plays off the rookie list.

He played a scratchy last week.

Was close to being named.

But I still don’t understand the fan fare. I imagine if he has 25 and a couple of snags. He will be on the plane to play the crows.
No longer are players just there to collect a wage, no longer do you just waltz back into the team.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Said during the week
Bytel in
Billings not selected
Phillipou not needing a rest

You could all learn a thing or two from me, if you're unsure about what the club will do feel free to ask.

Especially Mowman, poor bloke still struggling to pull up the Hun articles

Said during the week
Bytel in
Billings not selected
Phillipou not needing a rest

You could all learn a thing or two from me, if you're unsure about what the club will do feel free to ask.

Especially Mowman, poor bloke still struggling to pull up the Hun articles
Pou is only playing because its a 4.40 game and can sleep in and rest up

Dammit will they ever let Phillipou rest!? 😫
To me Ross is doing the same thing as on last time. We have only played with 26 players. All if the emergencies should get a shot. Rotate players, now there are a few back.

Why does he need a rest he's just had a 9 day break and I've not heard anywhere that he was sore?

Give him a run in the twos if his form warrants it sure but he shouldn't be needing a rest at only round 8.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app
We have a group of high performance coordinators on BigFooty so it's always good to get expert opinion where possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back