Preview Round 8, 2023: North Melbourne v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 7th May, 4:40PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Kangaroos

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 89.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reckon he'll go the hip and shoulder on Lethers🤣
Why does it always have to be WWE related lol. No, just something as simple as a handshake or a chat would suffice.

Would be funny tho, be interesting anyway. I haven't seen Ratts talk about the split at all
Neither. Disappointing if I'm honest, I thought he would at least wish the players well. He probably did privately but publicly would've been nice.

From Ross press conference today sounds like Billings will be in
Important in- need him for that last kick going into F50.

I don't care if he runs 1km for the entire match, if he can get 6 successful entry kicks for the match, we will be far more dangerous!

If we talk about Cordy having a role as a decoy forward, here's Billing's role- dedicated Forward entry kicker. Make him the John Stockton of our side.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Important in- need him for that last kick going into F50.

I don't care if he runs 1km for the entire match, if he can get 6 successful entry kicks for the match, we will be far more dangerous!

If we talk about Cordy having a role as a decoy forward, here's Billing's role- dedicated Forward entry kicker. Make him the John Stockton of our side.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Clark had a career high for Inside 50s last week; if we can get him, Billings and Hill (with Sincs & Nas cameos) delivering the vast majority of our inside 50 ball we'll be placed very well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking about going along to this one with GA access as part of my membership.

Does anyone know if GA access is only Level 3?

Or is there a L1 section that is GA (not standing).

If the club hadnt said in the injury report that King was "a week or two away" Lyon's presser makes it sound like he is up for selection this week.

Will be an interersting extended squad tommorrow.

I'm thinking about going along to this one with GA access as part of my membership.

Does anyone know if GA access is only Level 3?

Or is there a L1 section that is GA (not standing).

Are you an away membership as well? I think this is their game so won't be part of an 11 game membership.

Are you an away membership as well? I think this is their game so won't be part of an 11 game membership.

Yeah I seem to have General Admin access to away games as part of my membership.

Since COVID I have just let them all keep rolling on and not even sure what I am paying for now.

Somehow my daughter who is 6 has a seat on Level 1 somewhere and my wife and I are on level 2 so I'll need to call and sort that :D , we've just been paying to upgrade her to L2 so far. My son is young enough to get in free still.

Last edited:
If the club hadnt said in the injury report that King was "a week or two away" Lyon's presser makes it sound like he is up for selection this week.

Will be an interersting extended squad tommorrow.
I reckon Ross names him just to troll everyone, then lets purple write some nonsense on Friday centred on King and then gives him a spell for another week.

Getting a round ahead of myself but when King and Caminiti come back in our list looks bloody strong, with some serious talent playing at Sandy. (I've put Owens and Sinclair in the midfield to demonstrate the flexibility we have once King and Co are back)

Webster Howard Wilkie
NWM Battle Stocker
Hill Owens Wood
Higgins Caminiti Billings
Membrey King Butler

Marshall Steele Sinclair

Crouch Ross Clark Gresham

Byrnes Windhager Phillipou
Bytel Jones Cordy Paton​

Why does it always have to be WWE related lol. No, just something as simple as a handshake or a chat would suffice.
macho man randy savage GIF

Ratts is only part-time at North, and if I were him, I'd be keeping a really low profile this week.

He was humiliated enough by his axing 3 months into an extention, imagine the humiliation caused by his replacement illustrating perfectly in a matter of weeks just how incompetent he was. Now even Ratts' strongest advocates agree that sacking him was a good move.

His relationship with our players must have soured too, they wilted under his watch.

Hopefully, he's found a gig that suits him better now, and he's content to look forward. If he ever does want to give senior coaching one last try, why not copy the great Ross Lyon and get back to the Blues to turn the mighty Carlton around? #UnfinishedBusiness

So Lyon who is the "systems" coach asks a player to sacrifice his game to play a very specific role then drops that player - what does it do for selection integrity - it shatters the players understanding of what Lyon stands for.

You can't have your cake and eat it as a supporter and continue to hate on Cordy but then bang on about Lyon like a fanboy and drool over how he's a "systems" coach.

Lyon's other number one coaching mantra, "YOU TRAIN THE WAY YOU PLAY", also shatters the players understanding of what Lyon stands for if Sharman is training and playing as a wingman but then gets selected to replace Cordy as a forward.

Just a little Lyon 101.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back