Game Day Round 8, 2023 v Geelong at Kardinia Park. Crows by a cat's whisker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Played safe last quarter against Pies, not today, all or nothing here right down the middle every time with speed 🙏
Agree - play like we habe nothing to lose.

Sloaney gunned that quarter. Full time midfielder went from 4 touches at half time from 61% game time to 9 from 70% game time. Obviously realised that he can't afford to go off for a rest as he needs to pad his stats. 4 contested possession in 3/4 is awful for a stoppage midfielder. Crouch comes on fresh at half time and manages 5 uncontested possessions for -29 metres gained. Great midfield coach we've got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloaney gunned that quarter. Full time midfielder went from 4 touches at half time from 61% game time to 9 from 70% game time. Obviously realised that he can't afford to go off for a rest as he needs to pad his stats. 4 contested possession in 3/4 is awful for a stoppage midfielder. Crouch comes on fresh at half time and manages 5 uncontested possessions for -29 metres gained. Great midfield coach we've got.
I hope this is Sloane's final year. I can't handle another year of him in the midfield.

Was that the most Matt Crouch play ever.

Wins a great clearance... has time and space and misses an easy handball.

i want brodie smith banned from kicking around the corner

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 8, 2023 v Geelong at Kardinia Park. Crows by a cat's whisker?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back