Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Was considering danger for skip, looks like it was just as well I didn't. With all the injuries and omissions to field and bench players I'll be playing with 21 and no emergencies this week. The only positive is that it's forced me to trade in Trengove for Houli and replace Mills with Coniglio, which I had to do in the last two minutes before lockout.
So was I mate, changed to Titchell 10 minutes before lockout.

Duncan's having a ****ing mare tonight.

I'm lucky my opponent has him in my main league match, but this isnt good for my overall ambitions at all :/

EDIT: And Duncan gives away another Free. Seriously, **** off

EDIT II: And he kicks a goal late in the quarter. About time. I'm hoping he can somehow get to 80

After a quiet first quarter, where I mentioned I was glad I didn't have Dangerfield as skip because he had only scored 15, he is now on 109 half way through the last quarter. Daniel Menzel has also impressed with 89 at the moment.

So was I mate, changed to Titchell 10 minutes before lockout.
Danger really got going from here, pressure is on now Titchell!

260/3
Ruggles - 58
Danger - 129
Jelwood - 82

Would've liked an extra dozen or so points from both Ruggles and Selwood. A very good showing from Danger does make the end score looking a bit more respectable. All in all, not great but could've been worse I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2/218. Danger 129 and Menzel 89. Had Danger as skip but then had to do a rollback when Houli pulled out and I had to replace him and move some other players around. Decided not to put Danger back as skip and this seemed the right decision when he only had 15 at 1/4 time. Now need S.Mitchell to stand up.
Due to injuries and omissions to Houli, Wells, Barlow, Currie and Cameron I only have 19 more players.

Dangerfield - 129
Duncan - 66
Ruggles - 58

3/253

Duncan can go and give himself an uppercut - ****ing pathetic performance.

Dangerfield saved the night from being a complete disaster.

Was always going to be a tough night for scoring. I jumped on bets and gave tips for Blicavs, B.Crouch and Bartel all unders tonight respectivily to 99.5,86.5 and 92.5 and was close to going a few more.

Adelaide vs Adelaide in a night game is always tough scoring especially if you dont tackle.

A late swap of captain choice gave me a great score of 316/ Danger (c) and Ruggles. Though the first three quarters were a bit shaky for danger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back