Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My team is in total disarray. 1884 and full of crap rookies not earning anything. My choice of bringing Beams in this week was a monumental **** up, as well as Parker as captain. I think I'll stick to RDT and Supercoach.

You should focus on rdt ;)

finished on 1929 which saw me go up 100 in the rankings. Will take that after Titchell (c), Papley, Wagner, Gawn, all spudded it.

Priority is getting out MCrouch and Papley. Hoping Vince doesnt get suspended. Didnt see incident

The Vince incident should be a free kick, nothing more. I will be surprised if it isn't thrown out.

1965, Viney, Hunter and co rescue a disaster round for me scoring wise.

10 scores under 66 - :mad:

Moved up 200 spots to 761 overall

2031, zorko did well as captain thanks to 5 goals!

Moved up to 204 overall. Won both classic leagues by a long shot, poor other teams had so many outs!

1781 this week. I am almost convinced I am a jinx.
recruited S Mitchell at ave of 129 since I have had him has had 69 injured and 74
made Parker captain had 69 this week
3 players under 40 and 3 others under 60
The question is who is out there to bring in without spending big
Positives Nick R had a good score in a team that got smashed

Scored 1945 - pretty successful round moving up 4K spots into 14000, not an amazing ranking but doing well despite not cracking 2000 for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Survived the carnage to get a full side and score 2049 which ranks me 3196 with a + of 3759 this week. Few mediocre midfield scores that I had to deal with in Titch, Matt Crouch, Mills and Duncan but all things considered I can't complain on Round 8.

Shaw my best back with good contributions from Lonergan (lots of tackles), Dea (beat season average) and debutant Trengove smashed his season average out of the ball park.

Midfield I had Danger, Adams (held onto him during injury) and Hunter pass the ton but also had 5 midfield scores under 66. Blix and Martin both good in the ruck

Forward line low was Kerridge with 62 but had Merrett, Zorko (C), Hall and De Goey all pass 90. Got the luxury of subbing Wells back in for Round 9 as well if picked.

+ 3: Zorko and Merrett - Making his debut I was confident in putting the C on Zorko and he delivered. Pies leak fantasy points generally and although no other Lion passed 80 if there was one Brisbane player to crack the ton it would have been Zorko.

Lost out on the no C on Merrett but his been terrific this year fantasy points wise.

+ 2: Shaw - Headache Heath is in awesome form and keeps racking up the back line kicks. Go you good thing, until you score a 60.

+ 1: Danger - Inconspicuous 129. Saw his stats after Friday night and was genuinely surprised, not you classic noticeable Danger game but if he has 30 + touches you can generally record a 100 + score.

HM: Hall (same as Merrett, fantasy gun this year), Adams, Hunter, Trengove

- 3: My cow mids - Duncan's got credits in the bank so he can survive a bake but Crouch and Mills. Crouch is moving to an upgrade option and might make use of Mills's DPP to down grade Tippa which will only leave me with Dea left out of the top up players/ 2015 draftees

Someone to consider bringing in on the cheap would definitely be Nick Vlastuin! Moving into more if a midfield role, he's gotten 80+ two weeks in a row, and is currently only 330 odd in priced. Would be a decent temporary replacement for Adams, as he seems 50/50 on playing this week, and won't increase much in price anymore.

Just a suggestion as the cupboard is pretty bare between price increasing 300-350K defenders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back