Round 8 Trades (Get Gawn or GTFO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News.png
Please ...can we keep all discussions regarding future Fixture & Bye Challenges to this thread

Otherwise the discussions will be lost after this thread is closed

What do I do with this campaigner fyfe, first report is he’s out for 2-3 then it’s one week. He also has round 10 bye and going to lose a ton of cash when he comes back. Am I better just cutting my losses with him now with the uncertainty of when he will be back.

If I trade him I have a lot of options could trade fyfe and starce to Sicily and Lloyd finishing my defence and finally having some cover on the bench, or alternatively I could go fyfe and berry out to Walters and greenwood strengthening my forward line. Either one of these would still leave me 350k to get a discounted mid next week. Or do I just hold him this week and see where he’s at next week.

Think he has to go this week
Missing r8 at least, then r10 bye and will lost cash anyway.

Get him for a finals run.

I’m thinking Fyfe -> Petracca, and rookie downgrade.

Have to trade fyfe now I guess if he is listed as 2-3 weeks. Pitto to Gawn is set in stone, who's the best mid/fwd/def under 517k? Currently looking at zorko, don't think he'll ever be coping a tag with neale in great form.

Others I'm heavily considering are Yeo, Telly, cogs, Ridley and Baz Smith.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Last year the answer would have been easy .... Pittonet>Grundy & Fyfe>Cripps but Maxxy seems to have moved well ahead of Grundy this year and Cripps has continued his second half of the season form from last year that saw him ton up just 6 times in the last 12 games. Worse still he's not getting those monster scores when he does ton up this year
Came in here looking for a little support in potentially trading Cripps out and straight away there it is. It clear he is still hurting from the hit 2 weeks back and I think the same thing happened last year, but he is too tough to not play, but cant play at his best.
Anyone else have any reason why I shouldn't move him on if it means getting Gawn?

Pitto has to go.
Gawn is so ******* expensive, but I can afford him. Not having him is killing me though.
English and Goldy the other considerations.

If I go Pitto to Gawn, then I can’t do another upgrade, so it has to be a downgrade. Picking the next best cow this week is tough.
Day, Egg, McPherson, Mayes, McKay. No idea if any of them are worth grabbing.
Think Gawn is essential, just for the (C) option ......I HAD Pitto till yesterday, already have Gawn, but I need some POD's to make up some ground ......so gone Pitto to English who has 7% ownership, and has surpassed Grundy on both his 3 and 5 game average

Came in here looking for a little support in potentially trading Cripps out and straight away there it is. It clear he is still hurting from the hit 2 weeks back and I think the same thing happened last year, but he is too tough to not play, but cant play at his best.
Anyone else have any reason why I shouldn't move him on if it means getting Gawn?
Who are you looking to trade Cripps down to ?

Who are you looking to trade Cripps down to ?
Looking like Simpson reluctantly, but maybe another shittruck rook at 117k.
Figure from a points of view it's a win and being in top 700, that's my focus.
Cripps/Pitto
To
Gawn/Simpson

Dont like the fact it adds a rookie onfield,but am happy to play the ones I have atm.
Other option is ROB or English but will need to pick up a 117k rookie on any line who will be on bench.

Looking like Simpson reluctantly, but maybe another shittruck rook at 117k.
Figure from a points of view it's a win and being in top 700, that's my focus.
Cripps/Pitto
To
Gawn/Simpson

Dont like the fact it adds a rookie onfield,but am happy to play the ones I have atm.
Other option is ROB or English but will need to pick up a 117k rookie on any line who will be on bench.
Not sure about Simpsons JS

I've gone English ......but I'm still struggling as well trying to find a suitable rookie to enable that trade

So far I've gone Elijah Taylor .....his DPP will allow me to trade Budarick down the track and preserve that DPP switch Mids to fwds

Nelso / anyone else who might know:
Chances Ladhams can put together 3-4 more consecutive games in the seniors?
Well the rumours are that Lycett has a PCL injury.

So Ladhams should be in the team for a number of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about Simpsons JS

I've gone English ......but I'm still struggling as well trying to find a suitable rookie to enable that trade

So far I've gone Elijah Taylor .....his DPP will allow me to trade Budarick down the track and preserve that DPP switch Mids to fwds
McPherson via DPP magic not an option?

Looking at the fixture i can see that Port play in the 3rd, 1st, 1st and 2nd game of round 9-12 with 2 being at adelaide oval (3 if you include this week) meaning i might as well keep Rozee as i can easily loop him. Hopefully he starts to find some form.

With his pending bye round and loss of form it's time to say goodbye to Gaff

McInerney Gaff to Doedee (d5) and Greenwood

Can downgrade and upgrade next round between Starfish/Taylor and King
I'll take him off your hands.
I cant get them all at the perfect time and he has become nicely priced with home games coming up, so now will do just fine.
Drop him off at the laundry door if it isnt a hassle.
Tx

Pitto has to go.
Gawn is so ******* expensive, but I can afford him. Not having him is killing me though.

If I go Pitto to Gawn, then I can’t do another upgrade, so it has to be a downgrade. Picking the next best cow this week is tough.

How about Pitto -> ROB?

Pitto has to go.

Youve had your eye on that new ferarri and all your successful mates have one.
It was never going to be cheap, not even 100K more than Rnd 1
...and as soon as you can afford it you're thinking of settling for the hyundai that the missus thinks is sensible.
Dont listen to the missus, we'll send u broke but you'll have a damn good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back