Not open for further replies.

m!nt

Senior List
Feb 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Inter Milan (Serie A)
I know it's early, but today's game showed me that my port rookies have reached the end of their run. After getting rid of Heath, it's now time to offload Neade and Stevenson and look at an upgrade.

Next week will be tough because there are so many of them that need to go. Priddis, Buddy, Watson et al will not have bottomed out also. Tricky trading period coming up. There will be a lot of hard luck stories trading in/out the right rooks and prems I think.
Yeah I completely agree. My issue with the likes of Priddis is though, that although he will become dirt cheap, I have doubts that he will actually pick up his form like he was famous for doing last year. Looking quite sloppy

Heath, Wines, Neade all pretty much made their B/E's or very close to it...question is which 2 to trade out?

PS feel sorry for anyone who held on to Westhoff ...will have lost another 70k+ this week.

Heath, Wines, Neade all pretty much made their B/E's or very close to it...question is which 2 to trade out?

PS feel sorry for anyone who held on to Westhoff ...will have lost another 70k+ this week.

Was hoping to go Wines > Priddis and Neade > Franklin but now that they both had terrible games I can't afford it! Ergh. Hartlett is doing my head in too. As is Maric!

I'll be up shit creek now.

I ended up getting rid of wines at the last min, after canning everyone that thought of doing it. But yeah neade and Stevenson gone this week I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Hartlett the damn spud in 2 weeks ago for Gibbs. Worst trade I've done this year by a mile. :mad::thumbsdown:

Started Neade for the first time this year too and he scores 28. :rolleyes::thumbsdown:

Both have to go!

My trades will be -

Hartlett > Lonergan (via Vlastuin going from mid bench to back bench)

Neade > Franklin

Week after I'll upgrade Stevenson or Terlich > Hanley :thumbsu:

So many rookies to dump this week. Depending on Hill's B/E next week planning;
Wines -> Priddis/Lonergan
Neade -> Lamb/Kennedy/Franklin

then the following week:
Hill -> Franklin/Priddis
Pittard -> Thurlow

leaving O'Meara or Wingard to upgraded the next week with help from a downgrade of Macaffer or Mayes.

Stevenson>Lonergan.
Neade/Wines>JPK.

Has to be one of the earliest I've seen this thread come up. Anyways
Wines to Priddis this week is a lock.
So most likely going to downgrade Jones to Lonergan depending on how Jones goes. Otherwise I might finally jump of Jack Viney now.

Terlich will go the week after Thurlow
Macaffer straight to Franklin is highly likely as well.

That is how things will work out ideally but you can never tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back