Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priddis has averaged 110, 114, 108 over the last three years while Thomas averaged 93. 102, 95. Personally with so many stars on the sidelines for Collingwood I can Daisy losing some points when they all come back. Go Priddis if you want consistency.

Ideally you want elite premiums(110/115+ average) filling up your midfield slots. You should have plenty of money left to upgrade the other of Moloney/Wines into a Jobe/Selwood/Pendles etc.

I agree but would like a DPP m/f link at some stage... whether it be a rookie or star, I guess it doesn't matter- but the way I see it Daisy might be the best bet other than walker?
any m/f rookies with decent js coming into contention?

I can't decide whether to trade Griffin out for a premo ruck, got Hannath last week, or trade him down to a rookie ruck and use the cash elsewhere, , any ideas?

Trades for the next few weeks will be Stevenson for Thurlow, L. Brown out for anyone, Hartlett gets ONE more week, Libba for Lonergan?

Wines>Lonergan
Neade/Dwyer>Buddy

Will be glad to get back Dixon and Goodes. Terrible rd for me this week! Under performing premo's Hartlett and Maric will stay. Won't even consider trading them out until my team is pretty close to set. Would rather use trades on my rookies(Downgrading/Upgrading)

Wines>Lonergan
Neade/Dwyer>Buddy

Will be glad to get back Dixon and Goodes. Terrible rd for me this week! Under performing premo's Hartlett and Maric will stay. Won't even consider trading them out until my team is pretty close to set. Would rather use trades on my rookies(Downgrading/Upgrading)

I have big Ivan as well, but will only trade him later in the year after entire team is set. Even then he may stay. I guarantee that from the week he is traded, he will smash 120's again! Murphy's Law.

Happy with my trades last week
Wines - Vlastuin
Byrnes - D.Thomas

This week have Neade, Stevenson & Heath on the chopping block.
Looking at Lyons & Lonergan as downgrades.
Also looking at Hanley and SJ as upgrades.
Early days yet though.

Happy with Dwyer, Goodes, Whitfield, Evans & Kommer to keep mooing.

Well done Viney.

100 from him means his BE next week is back in the negatives and he can continue making me money.

It's looking like:

Stevenson --> Vlastuin (went Laird this week so I could afford Daisy)
Wines --> Priddis

Goodes and Fyfe back next week, so hopefully scores can start picking up.

I agree but would like a DPP m/f link at some stage... whether it be a rookie or star, I guess it doesn't matter- but the way I see it Daisy might be the best bet other than walker?
any m/f rookies with decent js coming into contention?
I think from memory Kennedy is the best of the leftover rookies with M/F

I can't decide whether to trade Griffin out for a premo ruck, got Hannath last week, or trade him down to a rookie ruck and use the cash elsewhere, , any ideas?

Trades for the next few weeks will be Stevenson for Thurlow, L. Brown out for anyone, Hartlett gets ONE more week, Libba for Lonergan?
Leuy is still value. Or hold/go to a rookie for few weeks then go to Nicnat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to bring Hannath in a week late?

I traded him in during the week and reversed it to bring Laird in instead.

But with Griffin going down and Rowe not getting a game it seems like a decent option.

Destroys MPP with Cox though.

Leuy is still value. Or hold/go to a rookie for few weeks then go to Nicnat
Leuey's my other ruck :p thinking go a rookie then go NN though

Hartlett (Goodes to Def) > Priddis & Neade to Buddy

Would put money on Hartlett going bang after I trade him out, nothing more certain.
Fall just short of Wines > Priddis & Neade to Buddy :(

Anyone going to bring Hannath in a week late?

I traded him in during the week and reversed it to bring Laird in instead.

But with Griffin going down and Rowe not getting a game it seems like a decent option.

Destroys MPP with Cox though.

Am seriously thinking about this myself with Sandilands being out until around Round 12, he'll be around the 170/180k mark but will have JS for the short term. At the rate Jacobs is going I might give him the chop

good time to get on swannie methinks, got the cats and the swans next 2, and then lions, bullies, demons, bye and then the power...then 2 weeks after that he gets GWS and GC back to back!!

Unfortunately i don't have the funds at the moment.

Wines to selwood, stevenson to Lonergan.

Neade somehow lives to fight another day because i've got no dpp line to cut him

Should I bring in hodge or priddis??

Should I bring in hodge or priddis??
Priddis for mine. Super consistent and at a bottomed out price. Cant go wrong with Hodgey either however.

What are the thoughts on Buddy as a trade in this week? I believe he still has a high BE so should drop again? I know he has GWS and could well pump out a 150+ but going by this years form he is just as likely to put together something around 80-110. With his contract negotiations on hold he is very much having a Cloke of 2012 year. I could skip on the Buddy trade this round and bring him in before the GC game, if named of course. Could well be rested(see edit).

This would allow me to go Wines>Lonergan and Neade>Daisy/Stevie J. Bringing Buddy in next week if named for a JJK or Lecras type.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Buddy is also highly likely to have a rest in one of the GWS,GC and Melb games. If i skip on him this week, he is rested for GC, i could then bring him in for the Dees game. I believe Buddy will be the most traded in premo this week due to playing the 3 building clubs all in a row but he will surely be rested in one of them. If he is to play/score poorly in another one alot of coaches wont be happy with his return due to trading him in thinking he will net them 360+(120+,120+,120+) over the next three where he is just as likely to score 200(100,0-rested,100). Thus making alot of coaches p!ssed due to trading him in thinking he is golden for 3 huge scores.
It's a tough one for me, Buddy in any other year would be traded in this week in a heartbeat due to his price and upcoming opposition. But with his contract talks and form i might just hold off, hope he does get rested in one of the three and doesnt go crazy in the other two, allowing me to get him via a sideways trade later in the year when his form does turn against quality opposition.

Neade > Buddy
Stevenson > Roberton

or if I have enough cash -

Neade > Buddy
Viney > Jobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back