Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have downgraded Mills into Petracca, that will not change.

I am so torn between upgrading Menadue into Ward/Pendlebury

Or Dea into Boyd or Gibson.

If I upgrade Dea I can have a full premo back line. This stage of the season, I would be in a good position.

You guys are all very insightful, thank you!

I raise you with Hawthorn, GWS and Adelaide in SC Finals.

Just had a look, did not take this into account.... His output so far has been pretty stiff. But under 500k for a bloke of his intentional output may be to hard to ignore for me personally.

Having a gander at his upcoming fixture. It really only gets tough for Priddiss at RD 21.
Untitled.png

Just had a look, did not take this into account.... His output so far has been pretty stiff. But under 500k for a bloke of his intentional output may be to hard to ignore for me personally.

Having a gander at his upcoming fixture. It really only gets tough for Priddiss at RD 21.
View attachment 245753

Lots of averages under 110

He's value as a m8 but his form sux

Need to get some cash so have done Mills>Keays & McCarthy>Petracca which would leave $435k in the bank

My issue is having so much rookies near my mids, which is currently Jelwood, Ablett, Pendles, SMitchell, Libba, Kerridge, Oliver, Keays (Hewitt, Davis, Smith) I'd much prefer Keays on the bench but swapping for Davis doesn't free up cash. Would much prefer Petracca as mid 8 over Keays, still feeling the Smith burn

FWDs are Hall, Wells, Martin, Barlow, CheapAsChipsChad, Kennedy (Paps, Petracca)
BKS are Shaw, Simpson, Yeo, Tippa, DBJ, Brown (Laird, Adams)

Any suggestions on what moves to make to improve my team? Double downgrade the best option this week? 22 trades left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Advice on Trades. R. Gray still on bench. 326k left, 25 Trades.
Double Down or go One up and One down and advice.
Looking at where would impact my team best and trade advice?

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, A Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Barlow, Kennedy, McCarthy, Menadue

Need to get some cash so have done Mills>Keays & McCarthy>Petracca which would leave $435k in the bank

My issue is having so much rookies near my mids, which is currently Jelwood, Ablett, Pendles, SMitchell, Libba, Kerridge, Oliver, Keays (Hewitt, Davis, Smith) I'd much prefer Keays on the bench but swapping for Davis doesn't free up cash. Would much prefer Petracca as mid 8 over Keays, still feeling the Smith burn

FWDs are Hall, Wells, Martin, Barlow, CheapAsChipsChad, Kennedy (Paps, Petracca)
BKS are Shaw, Simpson, Yeo, Tippa, DBJ, Brown (Laird, Adams)

Any suggestions on what moves to make to improve my team? Double downgrade the best option this week? 22 trades left

I would upgrade Mills this week instead of downgrading him.

Mid: Ablett, Danger, Priddis, Smith, Hannebury, Libba, Mills, Hewett, R Gray, Davis, Oliver
strengthen that backline IMO
pretty weak with Rich and Seeds at D2 and D3
look at getting Boyd/Simpson/Pittard for Weitering and going McCarthy to Petracca

Which Smith?
Josh or Brodie

I would upgrade Mills this week instead of downgrading him.

Would love to do that, but after a McCarthy to Petracca trade I would have $216k to upgrade Mills. I want a superpremo like Hanners not a gamble like Priddis. I would have $551k to play with, any worthy keepers at that range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back