Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be going Ellis to Spurr, is price is going to plummet over the next 2 weeks after his domination this week :rolleyes:

yep I'll get on the spurr train prob has better js than brennan(wc) and shiel >gun.Last 2 week seem to be 50 points away from winning most league games grr.

Need to get some money in as I've wasted most of my trades getting rid of injured players. Any good downgrade targets in any places bar the rucks? I might look at getting Adams/Horsely in depending on our much my rookies prices rise.

Need to get some money in as I've wasted most of my trades getting rid of injured players. Any good downgrade targets in any places bar the rucks? I might look at getting Adams/Horsely in depending on our much my rookies prices rise.

They wont be cheap anymore. Zorko will be ripe after another week though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ellis -> Birchall
Shiel -> Mitchell

Will still have over 500k in the bank after those moves. Then the following week will be Hargrave -> M.Murphy and probably Coniglio -> Zorko

If everything goes to plan with my trades I'll hopefully have this team or a team very similar by the time round 12 comes around!

B: Scotland, Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Suckling, Fisher, Conca

C: Ablett, Murphy, S.Selwood, Thompson, Mitchell, Boyd

R: Cox, Giles

F: Franklin, Lewis, Robinson, Dangerfield, Whitecross, Martin, Roughead

Then I just need to hope that it can win me the $ as unlikely as that is

Ziebell is history this week. Fed up with his crap after getting him in after the Geelong game. Must have been a fluke as he is back to his rubbish 50's-70's he gave me two years ago. Thought now three years after his broken legs and with a full pre season he was ready to be something but i don't tolerate 53's from what should be good players.

But i have $550K left so can do some serious upgrading. Gnashing with Giles....On the pine 3 weeks ago when he got 121, played him last week over Cox who had been only getting 80's...with Nic Nat a late withdrawal he scores 140+ and Giles just 56, and so Giles back to the pine this week for a 134 while H.Mac gets injured. Darn it!!

Ziebell is history this week. Fed up with his crap after getting him in after the Geelong game. Must have been a fluke as he is back to his rubbish 50's-70's

Couldn't believe how many people were talking him up preseason and was pretty surprised to see people trading him in after his first game. Spud and a big risk at his price.

If everything goes to plan with my trades I'll hopefully have this team or a team very similar by the time round 12 comes around!

B: Scotland, Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Suckling, Fisher, Conca

C: Ablett, Murphy, S.Selwood, Thompson, Mitchell, Boyd

R: Cox, Giles

F: Franklin, Lewis, Robinson, Dangerfield, Whitecross, Martin, Roughead

Then I just need to hope that it can win me the $ as unlikely as that is
I'm assuming you are joking because 16 out of your 22 will have a bye in round 13. Would have been funnier if all 22 were out that week. :)

I'm assuming you are joking because 16 out of your 22 will have a bye in round 13. Would have been funnier if all 22 were out that week. :)
No I'm not joking and I don't care about any round other than round 12. From the end of round 3 I have made trades with the single desire to try and win round 12 that is why I now have no round 12 premiums in my team and will only be upgrading to round 11 & 13 guns in the coming weeks :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back