Preview Round 9, 2022: St.Kilda v Geelong - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 14th May, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Owens 1 st couple of years will be a HF and slowly playing more & more time as Mid who can hit the score board
He can take a big mark and kick a goal
There was one game I saw, I think it was the second last one at Sandy where he kicked two goals?

Anyway, for a period of the game he played forward. Kicked two goals and took two genuine contested marks that stood out. Almost presented better in our forward line then any of our genuine forwards.

His attributes are as exciting as you can get for an NGA prospect. Especially for a team that’s yearning for a big bodied athletic mid.

Also, windy and nas are perfectly complements to his game as well. They all offer something different. They’re a great trio.

I’m willing to be very patient on their development, as long as we do it right. They sure as hell are flying already tho.

Yep, as I said in my post, I thought It was closer to 50-50

Geelong probably deserve to be slight favourites but they aren't the side they have been IMO

Probably why the odds are coming in I guess

It should be 50/50 IMO. Pretty even on this year's form.

Fair enough. For what it's worth I'd have Gresham in over Owens too, but my point was more that we can fit both in. I'd like to see us blood as much of these young guys as we can, this new crop actually look like they can play.

Fair enough and hope you are right. I don't know what we're going to do to go about beating them, I have this dread that they will score nearly every time they go inside 50...I can't see Howard & co stopping Hawkins & Cameron.

I'm the opposite. Now that half the side have picked up we need to make hay. How many years do we get a good injury run, players in form and a decent fixture. Next 5 years could see a side dominate. We need to stop pushing the timeline out. It's been a shit 10 years, waiting isn't really an option for them any more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DANGER DANGER DANGER
SHARMAN SHARMAN SHARMAN

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Looking at that FF line I'm guessing the game plan will be bang it long to the goal square and hope one of Marshall, King or Membrey marks it.

Looks to me Billings will be on a wing and Sharman in the forward line where he should be.
Good to see him in , please don't expect the world from the kid he hopefully has a good solid 3 games to cement his position in the team.
Cats , Crows and Nth.

Naming Coops on the wing is just a ploy to get Geelong to start Tom Stewart on the wing. A once in a generation talent is worthy of the opposition's best defender, afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back