Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 20: St.Kilda Saints v Tullamarine Dodo Enjoyers, Saturday 27th July 4:35pm, Stadium of Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would happily have our draft pick move from 4 to 5 if it meant beating Essendon and contributing to them missing finals, can not stand the arrogant over hyped cheats
I am reposting this just to magnify my endorsement of this sentiment.

Essendon my #1 most disliked team.

Beating the try hard Ess flogs would be a great finish to the year. Over rated over hyped they are a football team you just cannot trust.....the media hype against their end of year fade outs are gob smacking.

They always win the trade period win the draft period have the best recruiter in Dildodo yet this hasn't for what 20 years seen them play finals nor actually win one.

We get pilloried every year, forvunderperfoeming yet we have played in 2 GFs and 3 other finals winning one in the last 15 years.

Chris Scott is lauded as a saviour and can seriously do no wrong...whereas RTB is questioned almost on a weekly basis.

We should have won earlier in the season and it set the year up for underperformance whereas it gave hope to all Bombers supporters but looks like again being dashed in the last qtr of the season.

Hope we kill the Kent's...unlikely as we have about 8- 10 best 22 injured. But we are in good form

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
oSO00k4.gif

Last edited:

Hey guys, we don’t normally see eye to eye but please for the enjoyment of all football fans end their season this weekend! I would enjoy nothing more then the saints to win this one and start the annual meltdown of * fans, they are the definition of fraudulent and I hate them more then I care to live!

Please please please
Tbh I'd rather beat you guys.
I have a really good bottle of red riding on it.

(I guess, if I'm feeling somewhat delusional, we could do both...)

Beating the try hard Ess flogs would be a great finish to the year. Over rated over hyped they are a football team you just cannot trust.....the media hype against their end of year fade outs are gob smacking.

They always win the trade period win the draft period have the best recruiter in Dildodo yet this hasn't for what 20 years seen them play finals nor actually win one.

We get pilloried every year, forvunderperfoeming yet we have played in 2 GFs and 3 other finals winning one in the last 15 years.

Chris Scott is lauded as a saviour and can seriously do no wrong...whereas RTB is questioned almost on a weekly basis.

We should have won earlier in the season and it set the year up for underperformance whereas it gave hope to all Bombers supporters but looks like again being dashed in the last qtr of the season.

Hope we kill the Kent's...unlikely as we have about 8- 10 best 22 injured. But we are in good form

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Too much media hype over the Dons for my liking, but Scott has done better than Lyon, as they are playing for a finals spot, and we are down the ladder having gone backwards since last season. We beat the kindergarten leftovers last week, so we may get a reality check on Sat., but a win is preferable.

Wonder what they'll do with the Schoonermaster this week. He didn't play at all last week from memory? A game in the VFL perhaps.

This is a hugely important game for Essendon, will be a high pressure game I'd reckon. Might even be a good crowd. They're on ten and a half wins, most likely twelve and a half won't cut it, so they'll need to win three of the last five to make the finals. Saints, Freo, Suns, Swans, Lions. Lose to us and they'll certainly be up against it.

Hopefully we get to see the look on Brad Scott's face as Snags kicks a left foot banana with seven seconds on the clock to win the game. 🤔

make-it-so-picard.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would happily have our draft pick move from 4 to 5 if it meant beating Essendon and contributing to them missing finals, can not stand the arrogant over hyped cheats

yup
we win essendon lose
crows lose to hawks plus have to go to kadinia and scg
we finish higher
i win a couple of bets

happy

Bonner, Jones and Byrnes still in. The melts should be delicious

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I have been very critical of Jones, but he was actually good last week. I'm not confident in him playing competently against a team that isn't wet toast, but it would be hard to drop him or anyone after a 72 point win. The only other change I could justify would be Dow for Bonner, but I think we all know by now that Bonner will play every game he is available for this year.

Too much media hype over the Dons for my liking, but Scott has done better than Lyon, as they are playing for a finals spot, and we are down the ladder having gone backwards since last season. We beat the kindergarten leftovers last week, so we may get a reality check on Sat., but a win is preferable.
Only because of their super easy draw. Chicken coming home to roost now.

Is anyone else pissed off with the hawks massive improvement.
I mean like I predicted it lat year because I love their game style but I don’t think it would happen this quick.
I was hoping rtb would copy it.

I hope Caminiti plays down back, chopping and changing blokes is no good for their development (we saw this first hand with Battle). If battle does leave I could see us playing with Howard and Caminiti as the key position backs, which could free up Wilkie to be a deadly 3rd tall, intercepted, Tom Stewart type.

Not sure what that means for the forward line though. I really like Sharman and think he’s a natural forward but is he big enough to play as a key position player when Membrey is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back