Game Day Round 9, 2022: St.Kilda v Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take care of yourself today Sainters.

Whilst the Port game sucked at least we could blame the conditions.

Whilst the Melbourne game was underwhelming at least we were playing the best team in the comp.

Today there are no excuses. I hope we win, and on paper I think we do win in a cracking game.

But, its a game of footy and literally millions of different things could happen. Win or loss, don’t let it ruin your weekend! I’m hella grateful to even be attending after the last two years of covid - first time I’ll see Sharman in the flesh!

Alright, that’s enough sentiment - let’s rip their heads off!

Go Saints!!

(King to go apeshit)

Take some videos and post em here for all of us that live interstate. That being said, my turn next week, let’s go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just want Max King to go beserk and kick 14.

I hope we can hit them hard like Geelong have been physically doing for years, and that they are confused about their possession game or ballsy through the guts game (really I may be projecting)

Really hope we can have some overlapping plays with handballs receives, that's where Zac and hill can hurt them. Carn Saints

Sadly, I'm a political junkie so even a humiliating loss today is a welcome mental health break for me. A good win, on the other hand, will be like a huge shot of morphine/adrenaline - blissfully floating above the fray with the energy of premiership cup holder. Saints by 30+ today. We've got everything we need to run over this mob, other than their confidence. They always go in expecting to win, we go in hoping. However as soon as we get it right we have the tools to overpower them. I want to see that happen from the first bounce!!!

I'm trying to contact the club in regard to getting a guest pass for my membership (as for some unknown reason you can't get them online anymore) but it's "outside business hours" so I can't get through.

Anyone got any idea about how I can go about this? Do they still have the membership stand at one of the gates?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings and Sharman clearly address our issues with goal scoring over the last fortnight.
Should have plenty of scoring opportunities, just need to make the most of it.

I'm trying to contact the club in regard to getting a guest pass for my membership (as for some unknown reason you can't get them online anymore) but it's "outside business hours" so I can't get through.

Anyone got any idea about how I can go about this? Do they still have the membership stand at one of the gates?
There is typically a membership stand outside gate 2.

Won't be home until about 30~40 minutes after the game starts today. Should I A) Watch it live on my phone on the train ride home? B) Wait to get home and start from the beginning on my TV with some beers, but will be probably 40 minutes behind?

I guess I can fast forward through halftime and quarter breaks to catch up...

Won't be home until about 30~40 minutes after the game starts today. Should I A) Watch it live on my phone on the train ride home? B) Wait to get home and start from the beginning on my TV with some beers, but will be probably 40 minutes behind?

I have to follow it live no matter where I am.

Its a lot of fun being able to fast forward all the crap. I like to fast forward whenever the oppo is having a shot at goal makes it even quicker.

But yeah hard to do so when you have the option to watch live.

Oh also had kayo stutter jump to live even when I click on 'from start' and of course had the scores up. So watch out for that.

Personally I think they should introduce a club/bar carriage on the trains with fox. Might help pick their numbers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back