Round 9 - Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox.

Bringing in Jimmy next week.
You may as well bring Ablett in, will be cheaper....Unless you already have him.

And if you don't, upgrading to Jimmy is still too much of a cost. You could get someone like Swan/Kornes, and you would have money left to get another gun into your side.

Cox will kill Leign Brown, who is just about the shittest player playing for any team in the comp atm. He'll score 120+ this week barring a massive pourdown, even then he'll still rack up the points from hitouts due to increased stoppages.

Either Bartel or Cox. Cox should have a ball taking out small fries like Leigh Brown, Wood, Bryan etc but I'm very unsure about him in the rain. Jimmy looks like a good option but Liam Picken has already proven he can take star players like Boomer and Deledio. If Ablett isn't on the ground, then it'll probably be Bartel's turn to get the hard tag.

Ah, i think selwood is rated highest after ablett now - just something that ive noticed when abletts out or off the ground: coaches now rate him.

Jimmy generally scores well in the wet...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not putting cox captain if it's going to rain. i remember when he played hawthorn at aurora and it was really wet and he dropped like 3 marks and wasnt quite on top of his game. he was still good but bartel seems better now.
think ablett is a bit underrated as well. he wanted to play last week and will be fired up. should run amuck and try and instantly make up the brownlow votes lost.

Aurora is really windy ground though, so that may have had some effect on him. Coxy is scoring at will this year, im leaving it with him regardless.

i think im gunna have to give the big C to hayes this week. in his 200th against brisbane at home. youd think he is a guarentee for a 100, and anything as high as 150.

i think im gunna have to give the big C to hayes this week. in his 200th against brisbane at home. youd think he is a guarentee for a 100, and anything as high as 150.
also be doing this. has been in great form last 4 weeks 130,100,130,147 so hes definetly running hot. i carnt see the lions tagging him with the form dal santo and montagna is in.and at the dome in perfect conditions as well. should be good for a 120+

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 - Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back