Round 9 - Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a real tough one this week. The guy I'm playing at work is the Boss. And nothing is more sweeter than beating the boss. I'm tossing up between Ablett, Bartel and Cox. All should be good picks but both of our team are evenly matched and I hope to get the advantage.

I guess I'll stick with Ablett but I'm really unsure.

Not a hell of a lot of love for the Volt around here but I reckon that's who I'm going with. I could go for Kornes, Swan, Ablett or Cox but all have a bit of a question mark hovering over them right now.... Volt seems less risky.

Yeah Volt could be in for a big one, no defenders capable of going with him in Brissies side. Im also looking at Marc Murphy - his best opponent (average wise) is Adelaide, so he could be in for a huge one.

Ill probably play it same and go with Cox. Cant argue with his recent record against them. Only consideration is the weather. Its freakin windy as at the moment, and has been pissing down. Difficult conditions to say the least.

Bartel owners would be a little peeved however he's provided so many huge scores as captain I hardly think Bartel owners have any reason to whinge.

On the other hand Cox (my capt) in the wet concerns me a bit I'm not sure how well he handles wet conditions :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be wet in Perth so I went with the Volt.
There is a theory that the wet means more stoppages and more chances for Cox to get his hands on the ball. Not sure about that. The unattractive stat for me was that Cox has only averaged 83 in his last 10 games against Collingwood.

Bartel owners would be a little peeved however he's provided so many huge scores as captain I hardly think Bartel owners have any reason to whinge.

On the other hand Cox (my capt) in the wet concerns me a bit I'm not sure how well he handles wet conditions :(

I am peeved as this decision could cost me the win this week. I could have gone with Ablett, Montagna, Cox or Goddard. The guy I'm playing has Cox as captain and he should score 100+ easily.

Im just glad I didnt go with Gibbs or Murphy - both struggling to score against the Crows. Hope Volt can pull off a huge one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 - Captain Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back