Round 9 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Round 9 can Go And Get ****ed already.

No Laird, No Boyd, Maybe not Gaz, Wingard is shithouse, Rubbishbin and YeoYeo terrible picks.
My draft team is riddled with injuries and ********* like Lecras and Westoff who score a 20 something every second week because they are both flat track mother ****ers of the highest order.

Thank **** for beer I say.

Nothing looked any different to me last week I must have missed something. Same crap distance camera shots.
According to Ducks Unlimited, waterfowl can see two to three times farther than humans, thanks to powerful muscles that control the curvature of their corneas and lenses. In the human eye, only the lens can adjust. This remarkable adaptation suggests that a duck’s vision is by far its most powerful sense. It can see a lot farther than it can hear.

Round 9 can Go And Get stuffed already.

No Laird, No Boyd, Maybe not Gaz, Wingard is shithouse, Rubbishbin and YeoYeo terrible picks.
My draft team is riddled with injuries and ****silly people like Lecras and Westoff who score a 20 something every second week because they are both flat track mother gooses of the highest order.

Thank **** for beer I say.
It's ok if we have
image.jpeg Macpherson to help us cover.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Ducks Unlimited, waterfowl can see two to three times farther than humans, thanks to powerful muscles that control the curvature of their corneas and lenses. In the human eye, only the lens can adjust. This remarkable adaptation suggests that a duck’s vision is by far its most powerful sense. It can see a lot farther than it can hear.
Explains Carey's freakish ability.:thumbsu:

I love puppies, Elle obviously does too.
I love the way shes cuddled up to them, I'm very jelly.
Now how do we get these two in the same room.
View attachment 247762
New BF tradition? - every round discussion thread the person who starts it must also post a hot girl pic on page 1 (first post).. To get us in a happy place b4 carnage starts. :D

Can Priddis go 100+ away from home?
Can TMac go 90+ 2 weeks in a row?

If both these things happen, they're both in the following week for a double upgrade :thumbsu:

Can Priddis go 100+ away from home?
Can TMac go 90+ 2 weeks in a row?

If both these things happen, they're both in the following week for a double upgrade :thumbsu:
The two arguably most overated players in one go? :eek: Your balls must have their own moons. :D

So much better in a David Attenborough voice. Can we get Dennis to train him up to replace Derm on special comments? That would be special...

The two arguably most overated players in one go? :eek: Your balls must have their own moons. :D
Haha, nah my team is just putrid so I may as well take a risk or 2

I was busy strutting around peacocking about how awesome my team was in Round 8. That feels so long ago. Now it's all swiss cheese with Adams, JPK, Wells under clouds, Boyd suspended, GAJ out. Gawd.
SuperFooty (AFL) ‏@superfooty
Good news for the Swans with Josh Kennedy set to return this weekend: http://bit.ly/1VZ8TIQ

Wells will play, they took a no risk approach and gave him a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back