Round 9 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperFooty (AFL) ‏@superfooty
Good news for the Swans with Josh Kennedy set to return this weekend: http://bit.ly/1VZ8TIQ

Wells will play, they took a no risk approach and gave him a rest

latest

running the risk of NN as C
got Danger as VC
NN will rip Trengove a new one on Saturday arvo. Hell he (Trengove) made Kreuzer look like Gawn! Imagine what NN could do to him!

hoping for not so much carnage this week.
just got Boyd out and can cover with McTiprat.
Please play Gaz, PLEASE!!!!

Barlow finds out if his career is over or not this week.

As he is on my bench, I'm hoping not.

Freo had 4 players ONLY get more than 21 possessions on the weekend

They need Barlow

Freo had 4 players ONLY get more than 21 possessions on the weekend

They need Barlow

I hope Ross agrees. Showed he is capable of being a great scorer would be massive shame to have to trade him out.

I understand he isnt very good but still better than their kids and this is a winnable game so surely he plays.

Meh, Barlows dead to me now.

Have traded him to Pendles this week regardless if he comes back or not. :rolleyes:

Just don't trust Ross Lyon to not go back to his old tricks and play Barlow at half forward all game again or drop him again at the first sign of wanting to make another statement! :drunk:

Trades JM

Trades

Tell me I'm not wrong, after round 7 I swear that when you looked at another team you would see all 30 players. I didn't pay any attention last week but now when I look at a team I'm only seeing the 22 on field from the previous week.

If this is the case... does anyone know a way to see the full 30 players?

Tell me I'm not wrong, after round 7 I swear that when you looked at another team you would see all 30 players. I didn't pay any attention last week but now when I look at a team I'm only seeing the 22 on field from the previous week.

I have noticed this too mate when looking at an opposition teams team in my league.

Also the order of their team from backline, mids, rucks, forwards doesn't appear anymore either.

Anyone know WTF is going on? o_O

I have noticed this too mate when looking at an opposition teams team in my league.

Also the order of their team from backline, mids, rucks, forwards doesn't appear anymore either.

Anyone know WTF is going on? o_O

Was changed by Hearld Sun due to a fantastic tool like the trade tracker.
You will only see any other teams starting 22 untill lockout and untill re open.
So you could bench you're premos to hide them from your head to head opponent then bring them on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was changed by Hearld Sun due to a fantastic tool like the trade tracker.
You will only see any other teams starting 22 untill lockout and untill re open.
So you could bench you're premos to hide them from your head to head opponent then bring them on.

Wow!

Didn't know all this.

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated. :thumbsu:

I'll do this then forget to bring them back on in time for lockout I bet.

So basically you will have to remember to take a screenshot of our next opponent's team before lockout ends if aren't on app.

Last edited:
So I was looking through one of my leagues with some mates.

My only loss was to a random, so I was like who the **** is this guy.

He is ranked 22nd...

Any chance Ruggles gets dropped? Would be nice so a few people cop big fat donuts :D
No Ruggles, no worries. Got Ruggles but got cover so i'm with you. Ruggles hopefully gets dropped this week aswell as Smith which would also stuff people up. I have him on-field but i have Menaspud as cover, most people have no cover for any position this week. So any unexpected outs might screw a lot of people up.

Here's my team lining up for this round:
Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 8.09.22 pm.png
Btw. Should I play Menadue or Ruggles ahead of Cox or Brown? Thinking of putting him ahead of Cox because Cox is coming up against Geelong and Menadue is coming up against Fremantle. Ruggles coming up against Collingwood.
Hopefully we get to see Ruggles vs Cox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back