Round 9 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most people had all those out as well and were scoring 2350+. 10% of people had Goldy as captain. You will probably fall by a lot.

Yeah I don't give a stuff about my overall ranking this week KP.

I'm still on cloud 9 from Shaw getting me over the line in my cash league game where I looked dead and buried. :p

Last edited:
How the hell did I get 2315? Regrettably traded in Motlop at 1.40pm Saturday (fukk I hope he bounces back), and also had gaz, Boyd, laird, hall inactive.
Should've got Pendles, but still pretty content to break 2300.

I love every week people in this thread think par is super high and it always ends up much lower.
i was stoked to finally break 2300 this week (just), only to come here and find out that par is 2400

fukcers :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2364 this week, with Laird, adams, Ablett, Hall, wells all on the bench injured. lost in my main league to a bloke who scored 2421 :thumbsdown:

Studs: Shaw, Dusty, Pendles, Captain Todd, also brilliant efforts from Petracca and Kerridge to both crack the ton, and lastly Tippa, Brown town and Hewett who all got 80+ and Tippa nearly got a hunj.

Duds: D mac and DBJ although both were injured during the game, at what stage of the game did they both get injured? other duds include Gawny with a pathetic 63 and KK's 79 was ok but not what he needs to score if he expects to stay in the Wonky Honky's 2.0.

last week it took around 3 and a half hours to end.....
hoping for different this week

f5.gif

2296, not bad but very angry at myself for switching C from Shaw to Gawn.

Some great scores being posted, congrats to all who did well despite carnage and made the right captains choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back