Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnt as bright as the Sun, just didnt have the same longetivity...:fire::fire::fire::fire:
View attachment 498770
We salute the:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

200.gif

Burnt as bright as the Sun, just didnt have the same longetivity...:fire::fire::fire::fire:
View attachment 498770
We salute the:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Like Icarus he rose to soon

Taken before his time.

Bearly one minute per georgeous little fat leg of his :'(

May he RIP with all the puppies at his disposal :moustache:

Heads up flogarinos
It rained all last night and is still drizxlidr today. No sun to be seen.
We're having a wet weather slogfest tonight.
VC Macrae loves this!

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Heads up flogarinos
It rained all last night and is still drizxlidr today. No sun to be seen.
We're having a wet weather slogfest tonight.
Yeah saw the forecast. Need to trade Doedee. BE of 90.

Can anyone clarify what time the Port v GCS game actually starts?

AFL site says 1.15pm & SC site says 3.15pm

a.JPG
aa.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that weird position where I hate Billings because he is killing my supercoach team and yet I can't get rid of him because I strangely think he is going to kill my AFL team.

I'm going to bench him with the fwd E. He can't be trusted with a starting spot any more.

In that weird position where I hate Billings because he is killing my supercoach team and yet I can't get rid of him because I strangely think he is going to kill my AFL team.
He's been diabolical for the last 7 weeks. He's not even showing 'signs' of his old self.

What makes you think he's going to stop impersonating a hamster and start being a footballer again just because he's playing you? :hamsterface: :toilet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back