Preview Round 9 Friday May 10th - Keninly Foodbowl Cwub vs. Scott's Tots Goodbye (To 2025) New; Have We Lost Yet Discussion @ The Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i hope hawkins kicks 16

Hi guys,

Sorry for intruding, loving your memes atm especially the Carmelo Anthony copypasta i saw earlier, Ken Hinkley is the BEST am i right? :smirk:

Just so you know, Tomahawk is going to have all of his former teammates there to celebrate this Friday as he equals the Geelong all time games record held by his best mate Joel Selwood.

Who do you believe will go to him? Will go to Jezza? Go the Ollie Henry/Stengle/Miers etc.
Just seeing a fair few guys out and interested in structural lineup.

Hi guys,

Sorry for intruding, loving your memes atm especially the Carmelo Anthony copypasta i saw earlier, Ken Hinkley is the BEST am i right? :smirk:

Just so you know, Tomahawk is going to have all of his former teammates there to celebrate this Friday as he equals the Geelong all time games record held by his best mate Joel Selwood.

Who do you believe will go to him? Will go to Jezza? Go the Ollie Henry/Stengle/Miers etc.
BZT will go to Hawkins. Jezza will roam free like the unicorn he is and do as he pleases.

Power bust their guts out at 110% for the game, Cats barely rouse themselves out of their warm cosy beds.

Tom Hawkins with 5 yawns before half time, while Jeremy Cameron wears a nightcap and plays holding his teddy bear for the whole game.

Still manage to kick 8 between them.

Port 56
Geelong 97

Hi guys,

If last week was anything to go by he might get paddocks of space like Tex.

Fill ya boots big fella the mental pygmies are coming to town.

As if our record at Pork Barrel Park isn't bad enough, it seems we may be without Georgi, Jones and Sweet as well as Rozee. You cant expect Kenny(tm) to work miracles against those odds. Now just wait for the "loss that was as good as a win" messaging :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back