Preview Round 9 - Hawthorn v Gold Coast - In, Out, Shake it all about

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Burgoyne training this morning ? I was at Waverley but didn't see him. Gibbo was moving freely and WhiteX was tearing up the track.

Shaun was there & great to see Whitecross getting back into things.

Only if you are a Weagles fan.

Even then i almost wouldn't bother. I stopped watching the Hawthorn GWS game last week, simply because it got boring. Matches are not interesting if the result is already known at the start of the game. This is especially true when Essendon are losing to Brisbane on the other channel at the same time :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope Grimley plays a good first game. If he is able to lead up to the ball and clutch marks like he has been doing at Box Hill then he might snag a couple of goals. Can't see him starting as the sub, suspect Hill might get the vest. Both Osborne and Cheney didn't play for Box Hill so there must be a chance for a late change to have 2 players on stand by.

Nope, don't want to take these blokes too lightly. Class is beginning to show now.
In particular J O'Meara. Does anyone know how the rumour 2 years ago Mitchell trade for J O'Meara started or any truth to it. Dunstall said he heard about it, yet Mitchell denied it. Hasn't he started with a bang, wouldn't mind have seeing him in brown and gold.

well with the cats essie and swans winning ........... we need to win to keep on top of the table..I really like being on top of the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back