Game Day Round 9- Richmond v Essendon- Dreamtime at the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotchin. Light it up. YOU'RE THE CAPTAIN. IF YOU WANT TO RETIRE IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS YOU NEED A PREMIERSHIP AND YOU DO THAT BY MAKING THE TEAM BETTER.

We beat Hawthorn and Sydney last year easily enough. I'm not gonna spit the chewy over losing to a bunch of drug cheats with 5 of our best 22 missing. Win the games we should and we'll make it. Pinch an upset against one of West Coast, Hawthorn or Sydney and we'll make it even if we drop winnable games.
quality post

some of the muppets on here need to take a panadol and go to bed.

We beat Hawthorn and Sydney last year easily enough. I'm not gonna spit the chewy over losing to a bunch of drug cheats with 5 of our best 22 missing. Win the games we should and we'll make it. Pinch an upset against one of West Coast, Hawthorn or Sydney and we'll make it even if we drop winnable games.
quality post

Clearly playing a very conserative game plan and generating no run at all.
But I don't think our game style is conservative, we get completely shut down by really good sides who know we attack quickly through the middle by certain players. The Pies did it in the third quarter, and the Bombers have completely shut us down tonite. The issue is the Plan B, or lack there of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If essendon don't crumble under external circumstances (asada) and hird and Thompson don't walk out from the pressures etc, when everything is done and dusted I can see them winning a premiership soon

There has been no pressure, no intensity.
We won't play finals, no way.
Carlton and North have/will show a lot more heart than us. We are weak as.

What BS will Dimma feed us this time.
We deserve better than he is capable of.

Foley is woeful.

honestly i think this is a game plan problem. cannot explain the number of backwards and sideways kicks. take the game on, do something ffs.

quality post

By my count I'm not sure we will make finals just winning the games we should. Particularly if we don't learn how to bury sides and boost our %. And there's no point getting there if we play like this.

Nothing wrong with stripping off the sugar coating in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back