Game Day Round 9- Richmond v Essendon- Dreamtime at the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had enough, tried to give Nahas a chance, but his got a shocking attitude and should not get another game at AFL level. In the end, it's up to him, but he's just not good enough. Adios.

Thanks mate. Can't watch so appreciate the updates!

Sorry to say mate but you wont be getting any more from me. Switched off during that quarter and won't bother watching the rest. Reminded me why I haven't watched a Bummer game since their "brave" :rolleyes: win against Freo. Watching these frauds celebrate makes me feel sick. They'll get what's coming to them but it's just dissapointing in the mean time. I should be ****ing furious right now but I just don't care.

Seems odd that we are just chipping around and not taking the game on. Hopefully they change that in the 2nd half. From what I've seen so far Chaplin has looked really good.

In other news the Lions have come from 32 points down against the Tankers to lead by 3 points at half time. Get around them!!! :thumbsu:

Get out there and play some ****ing tough and ruthless football Richmond. Do you even eat 'em alive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

. Vlastuin is making our senior midfielders look silly at the moment.
Wouldn't say he's had a good game,Improved effort in the 2nd,But yes most of his more senior players certainly can take a leaf out of his book when it comes to endevour/attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back