Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know what to do with Barlow. If he was injured or suspended it would be an easy call but him just playing twos is ******* annoying.
Very difficult decision, thankfully I don't have him. But him being dropped for no apparent reason rings alarm bells for me and I'd be looking to trade him out. Maybe hold for one more round if you can, but if you are facing a donut this week trade him out.

best mid and forward for under 1,173,200? I have Hannebery, danger, cripps, sloane, and gaz in the middle. Only forward is Dusty because of injuries lol
Zorko FWD
Priddis MID

Heres my problem

Option 1:
Wells to Zorko
Mitch brown to Docherty
This means that menadue plays this week, but I keep a M/F link in the mids so I can downgrade someone like kerridge or kennedy next week for hopper

Option 2:
Wells to Zorko
Adams to Neale
Mitch brown plays on the ground this week, but I have no M/F link and I can't see any downgrade options besides hopper. Plus I want to upgrade mids, but my mid rookies arent ready to go but my forward and back rookies are.

Thoughts here:
1. Brown > Brand & Kerridge > Zorko
OR
2. Hewett > Mathieson & Wells > Zorko

My thinking at the moment is:
1. I need R15 bye players - so Macpherson is no good to me, would have to go early on mathieson.
2. Wells having the R15 is one I want to keep for the R13&14 weeks. Kerridge will go anyway within the next few weeks because he has the R13 bye where I currently have 16 available.
3. Keeping Wells means starting Menadue this week as opposed to Kerridge.

I really don't know what to do with Barlow. If he was injured or suspended it would be an easy call but him just playing twos is ******* annoying.

I wanted to rage trade him tonight, then I had a look at his draw (St.K, Ess, Bris, Port, Pies, bye), I know if I trade the campaigner out he'll be back in the week after and be the death of me in a H2H match when he belts out a ton the fat campaigner.

Barlow -> D.Mac
Paps -> Montagna

Adams, GAJ, Hall & Wells sitting on the pine :oops:

218k in the kitty for a straight upgrade next week.

Unsure about this weeks trades was all set to cut menaspud ( love that's a saved word now lol).

Think I might cut linc to Dmac And a zero in the backline ( Adams Boyd laird).
Or
Get this brand fellar.

Either have a choice of Dennis Hopper or Rhys the beast matho next week or the week after.
If all goes well of coarse.

this aint right...I don't have a big enough bench to put my players.
Houli,Laird,Boyd,Ruggles,Ablett,B.Crouch,Wells,Adams,Hall all out FFS...gonna cop my first 0 this week and have to field Brown,Menadue and Davis...
don't want to trade Ruggles yet..B/E of 0!
Crouch is a dud this year and Adams I had wanted as F7/D7 so I hold him.
what to do???
any chance Ruggles is a late in?..a guy can hope!
my weekend is ruined!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this aint right...I don't have a big enough bench to put my players.
Houli,Laird,Boyd,Ruggles,Ablett,B.Crouch,Wells,Adams,Hall all out FFS...gonna cop my first 0 this week and have to field Brown,Menadue and Davis...
don't want to trade Ruggles yet..B/E of 0!
Crouch is a dud this year and Adams I had wanted as F7/D7 so I hold him.
what to do???
any chance Ruggles is a late in?..a guy can hope!
my weekend is ruined!
That's ****ed up

Presumably you're trading Houli and Crouch?

That's stuffed up

Presumably you're trading Houli and Crouch?
Houli yes,but not sure on Crouch.he'll be back in soon I'd imagine after a few 40+ touch games in the 2's.he owes me money the campaigner!
but he will go at some point.I guess that would help with the bank if he went this week.trying to hold off and pass on Dmac and get Hopper and the BEAST in the next few.never been hit this hard before in SC...Sucks!
155k in bank...who comes in for Houli?Gibbo or a FWD in Joey/Dahl/Buddy?
at work so cant upload my team but have the following Premos on those lines...Shaw,Simmo and my outs in def and rolling with Dusty up front this week.....that is all!
shoot for a fwd yeah?

Houli yes,but not sure on Crouch.he'll be back in soon I'd imagine after a few 40+ touch games in the 2's.he owes me money the campaigner!
Wouldn't call that soon. If he has a few 40+ touch games in the twos then he will have gone:

72, 83, DNP, DNP, DNP, DNP, 51, 46, DNP, DNP, DNP

and will next play in Rd 12 with a breakeven of 90, meaning he will probably lose another $10k or so that week

Then he has the bye in Rd 13

Then you would need him to play Rds 14 and 15 and magically smash it with 100s to make you say $40k

By that stage it will be Rd 16 and you will have to decide whether to trade him to your final mid (if possible, considering he will have made bugger all) or keep him as your worst mid. Meanwhile everyone else will have completed their team by Rd 14/15

Not a very attractive option

So is it finally time to trade out Barlow?

Round two was the time for that.:p

Worried about Zorko especially without beams and rocky.

He'll have no problems without them.

I wanted to rage trade him tonight, then I had a look at his draw (St.K, Ess, Bris, Port, Pies, bye), I know if I trade the campaigner out he'll be back in the week after and be the death of me in a H2H match when he belts out a ton the fat campaigner.
His draw is actually East Perth, East Freo, Subiaco..........

Wouldn't call that soon. If he has a few 40+ touch games in the twos then he will have gone:

72, 83, DNP, DNP, DNP, DNP, 51, 46, DNP, DNP, DNP

and will next play in Rd 12 with a breakeven of 90, meaning he will probably lose another $10k or so that week

Then he has the bye in Rd 13

Then you would need him to play Rds 14 and 15 and magically smash it with 100s to make you say $40k

By that stage it will be Rd 16 and you will have to decide whether to trade him to your final mid (if possible, considering he will have made bugger all) or keep him as your worst mid. Meanwhile everyone else will have completed their team by Rd 14/15

Not a very attractive option
True dat!
just hate losing money on both Houli and Crouch.thanks for you thoughts.your right!Crouch has to go by the byes anyhow.this week it is!
guess I'm bringin in Dmac or jumping early on Hopper/Mathieson.
cheers!

Think I'll just double downgrade this week

Menapoo and Brown out for Brand and DMac, bank 300k doing that, no point in upgrading as trading in Jelwood last week cost a fortune making me fairly asset-less, and none of the sub 460k defenders look any good as Gibson and Savage are probably the best of the sub 500k types, don't really rate the Geelong veterans in SC, think they're both better DTers. If you started with them they'd be ok, but as trade ins, nah.

I could trade Wells for any gun defender/forward I don't have (Doc, Joey, Dusty etc), but I reckon that would just burn trades up in the long run, he should be back soon you'd think, I think him and Petracca are great M9/F7 candidates later on.

Cash production really sucks this year, particularly in midfield....... Can't wait until Currie or Cox moos, they'll be turfed for maximum profit cos they're scoring solidly, something a heap of hack rookies can't do.

but he will go at some point.I guess that would help with the bank if he went this week.trying to hold off and pass on Dmac and get Hopper and the BEAST in the next few.never been hit this hard before in SC...Sucks!
155k in bank...who comes in for Houli?Gibbo or a FWD in Joey/Dahl/Buddy?
at work so cant upload my team but have the following Premos on those lines...Shaw,Simmo and my outs in def and rolling with Dusty up front this week.....that is all!
shoot for a fwd yeah?
Apparently both crouch brothers were going to rack up 40+'games by pre-season..... I'm a crows supporter and they've been the most overhyped pair of players since 2 guys called Barlow and Menadue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back