Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade out Adams or M Brown for Brand? If I traded out Brown, I would have to move Adams forward meaning he would be stuck at F7 whilst still playing 2 rookies in defence...

I'm actually churning along quite nicely. Why does everyone panic when everyone is likely in the same boat? Most people have Ablett, hall, Barlow, wells and Adams. I also have Rockliff and I plan on keeping them all. I wanted to bring in Hanners this week as he is the only super premo I don't have but we will have to come in next week as I would cop a zero in midfield. Instead I went papley to docherty who is still only at 6% ownership and menaspud to dmac. Leaves me with 400k in the bank. Next 2 trades are (all things remaining equal) Ben Kennedy to Hanners and one of tippa/Hartley/dbj to hopper. Then hopefully Smith to Mathieson and Davis to Deledio.

Ranked 816

Houli, Laird, Adams, Tucker, Ablett, Wells, Hall, Adams, Barlow, Papley out this week.

Minimum 3 donuts before trades, but have $360k banked. Will have to pass on McPherson as getting him in will mean I cop 2 donuts.

Houli>Premo
Papley>Premo

Will have $1,106,400 to spend.... any suggestion?

Can pretty much afford any combination except Simpson/Rance and Zorko/Dahlhaus

upload_2016-5-20_8-38-8.png

I wouldn't be counting on Brand getting a regular gig, so if you're hoping to have him on your bench as a playing emergency it won't happen... I've got a feeling when Spangher is ready (he is an emergency this week so he's close), i think Brand would be the one to make way + Shoenmakers will be claiming his spot back in the team (even though he is a forward now, that will push Tim O'Brien back to defence and he'll also be in competition for the 1 spot).

Ahhh what a week from hell for most!
24 trades 149k
Out: Adams, Laird, Ablett, Dunkley, Grimley, Hall, Papley, Wells and Barlow.

Any help please

Capture.PNG

Anyone considering holding Brouch needs to read the Crows board, their 2nds SANFL fixture is not looking positive for a quick return.

Have you ever seen a more f#&%ed team?

Backs: K. Simpson, R. Laird (out), B. Houli (out), A. McD-Tip, M. Brown, D. Byrne-Jones, J. Weitering, C. Byrne

Mids: P. Dangerfield, L. Parker, D. Zaharakis, D. Shiel, T. Mitchell, J. Ziebell, P. Cripps, D. Wells (out), J. Smith, C. Oliver, R. Davis

Rucks: M. Gawn, T. Goldstein, D. Currie

Fwrds: A. Hall (out), D. Martin, M. Barlow (out), S. Kerridge, B. Kennedy, M. Adams (out), T. Papley (out), C. Petracca

19 Trades left.... Been trading like mad covering injuries and a horrible starting squad.

I've come to terms with the fact I'm not going to be able to get Macpherson in but I still can't come up with good trades which will save me from donuts and improve my team. Any ideas?

If I had any faith in K. Brand's JS that would make it easier.

Last edited:
Brown or Menadue > The Chad. Thoughts?
I wouldn't touch him YET.

I've watched all but one or 2 Port games this season.
He isn't running, he's stuck in the forward line.
In round one he was running, finding his own ball out of his f50
Then he injured his hammy and I don't think he's been fine ever since

His BE is 81, you can wait

Houli, Laird, Adams, Tucker, Ablett, Wells, Hall, Adams, Barlow, Papley out this week.

Minimum 3 donuts before trades, but have $360k banked. Will have to pass on McPherson as getting him in will mean I cop 2 donuts.

Houli>Premo
Papley>Premo

Will have $1,106,400 to spend.... any suggestion?

Can pretty much afford any combination except Simpson/Rance and Zorko/Dahlhaus

View attachment 248610

Barlow may play - if you can include him in your plans

$248K 23 Trades

Def: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, D Byrne-Jones, Tippa, Brown, Adams, Weitering
Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Hannebury, Libba, Petracca, Hewett, Smith, Davis, Oliver, Ablett
Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, Grimley
Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Kerridge, Kennedy, Menadue A Hall, Wells, Barlow

I need some advice. Bold - My injuries/omissions are on the bench.
What trades should I make this week? Thanks heaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you ever seen a more f#&%ed team?

Backs: K. Simpson, R. Laird (out), B. Houli (out), A. McD-Tip, M. Brown, D. Byrne-Jones, J. Weitering, C. Byrne

Mids: P. Dangerfield, L. Parker, D. Zaharakis, D. Shiel, T. Mitchell, J. Ziebell, P. Cripps, D. Wells (out), J. Smith, C. Oliver, R. Davis

Rucks: M. Gawn, T. Goldstein, D. Currie

Fwrds: A. Hall (out), D. Martin, M. Barlow (out), S. Kerridge, B. Kennedy, M. Adams (out), T. Papley (out), C. Petracca

I've come to terms with the fact I'm not going to be able to get Macpherson in but I still can't come up with good trades which will save me from donuts and improve my team. Any ideas?
Judd_Magic
Krujan
KardiniaPark

thoughts lads? as bad as ours?

$248K 23 Trades

Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Hannebury, Libba, Petracca, Hewett, Smith, Davis, Oliver, Ablett

swap Hall with Petracca and play one of Davis and Oliver

I guess it depends on the Hawks structure? They seem to prefer Gibson playing looser 3rd tall. Is there anyone else ahead of brand for that 2nd key defender post?
I got him in, just purely depends if Clarko wants to give The Spang a run and rest Brand in a week or two

$248K 23 Trades

You can move Petracca fwd for Wells to begin with. After that, whatever suits your structure best but Brown, Menadue and Hewett would be first in line for the chop for me.

I'm actually churning along quite nicely. Why does everyone panic when everyone is likely in the same boat? Most people have Ablett, hall, Barlow, wells and Adams. I also have Rockliff and I plan on keeping them all. I wanted to bring in Hanners this week as he is the only super premo I don't have but we will have to come in next week as I would cop a zero in midfield. Instead I went papley to docherty who is still only at 6% ownership and menaspud to dmac. Leaves me with 400k in the bank. Next 2 trades are (all things remaining equal) Ben Kennedy to Hanners and one of tippa/Hartley/dbj to hopper. Then hopefully Smith to Mathieson and Davis to Deledio.

Ranked 816
Well good on you, now piss off!

Yep - hoping Barlow is a late in which will save me a donut in the FWDs (after trades.)

Any thoughts on the way to go in the backline for a premo?

Gibson end up as a top 6 defender, or is the 190 he got inflating his real value?

Including the 191 ... 3 scores over 100, 2 scores under 80. One of those under 60. Definitely inflated.
However, if you want to look at it in a more generous light, 5 of 7 scores have been acceptable or better (85+). He's not for me, but I can see why people are looking at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back