Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went the safe route and never had him.

Still tempting me though
We... get...it....
500/24 rounds (extra round for spillage) = 20.8 beers per round or 2.3 beers per game. Noice
b0db532cf3cfe2d08ce9760e92d307f1_mr-bean-oh-i-see-what-you-i-see-what-you-did-there-meme-mr-bean_400-400.jpeg

WHE and Butler out for Heeney and Durdin lol.
Have to field Durdin AND Parsons this week + one of Barrett/Fisher.
Very sad times.

Might risk it and go with Greenwood but if he gets dumped after 1 game I'm even more stuffed than I already am, and I'm pretty ****ing stuffed.

WHE and Butler out for Heeney and Durdin lol.
Have to field Durdin AND Parsons this week + one of Barrett/Fisher.
Very sad times.

Might risk it and go with Greenwood but if he gets dumped after 1 game I'm even more stuffed than I already am, and I'm pretty ******* stuffed.
#jointheclub

Does anyone else think that there should be the opportunity to voluntarily lock in trades early to stop reversing them 6000 times a week?
I know it wouldnt work in practice, but....

Does anyone else think that there should be the opportunity to voluntarily lock in trades early to stop reversing them 6000 times a week?
I know it wouldnt work in practice, but....
It used to be involuntary, just like the blood flow to my groin region during Newman's game last Sunday.

Macedonian or Greek? Very contentious issue.
Daicos parents migrated to Macedonia, but were originally from a Greek village Vevinear Florina in northern Greece, although yes I agree with the contentious bit. haha Let's just say for the sake of my post, Greek. I mean the point was Ouzo and souvlaki, they can still drink and eat that in Macedonia.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to get Walters. I will have 20 trades left after getting him, and he will complete my forward line. Then I need 5 more upgrades with Otten, Marchbank, Newman, Taranto, and SPS on the field. Which should leave me with best case 10 trades, and worst about 8 left after fully upgraded for injuries etc. If I trade SPP to Walters and walters fails, the worst case would be that Walters makes about the same amount as SPP and gets better scores. Best case is Ross keeps him in the middle and he becomes a keeper.

At least Greenwood is DPP and can swing around.

I am backing him for glory

Yeah, I just got him instead lol.
Ended up trading out Balic instead of Butler, just in case Butler comes back next week and all my players die again. But if they don't die i'll just trade him out next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth getting in Heeney even if it screws my forwards for the Round 11 bye, or upgrade Butler to JJK/Greene?
Yeo, Macrae, Dahl, Steele, Taranto, Butler (Parsons, Eddy) are my current forwards

Yeah, I just got him instead lol.
Ended up trading out Balic instead of Butler, just in case Butler comes back next week and all my players die again. But if they don't die i'll just trade him out next week.
Harley will be back in 2 weeks, and still has some good money to make. Any other dead weight lying around?

Harley will be back in 2 weeks, and still has some good money to make. Any other dead weight lying around?

First time I've heard 2 weeks.
I have about 28 other pieces of dead weight lying around.

Back in WA in 2 weeks about the same time has SHill returns.
Harley no waay walk up start in that team imho.
He had a prefect time to get games,then issues took over.

Definitely agree, but in this year of scarce rooks, worth the hold to wait and see

If he wants out of freo. As the rumours contend. They will play him IMO. Freo will want trade value. Rest of the year in the twos. Like cam McCarthy is counter productive.

Yeah honestly in his situation when you are on the brink of best 22 you should stay and play if you really value your career. If i was ross I would make him come back through the waffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back