Rounds 7 & 8 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 8 Trades

Gumby or Hitchcock as cover for Pods this week?

Edit: Not trading out Pods just put question here for quickest response.

I'd go Hitchcock, not confidently though. Gumby is up against the Saints that is the only reason I made that call. If you went the other way I doubt it would be that much better or worse.

Edit: Not trading out Pods just put question here for quickest response.

Essendon are playing St Kilda, we all know how defensive they can be, which could starve a player like Gumbleton. Hitchcock has been a little disappointing this year in his scores apart from Rd 1. Tough one, but i'd probably go Gumbleton.... just.

Anyone?

Hall > Pavlich

And should I upgrade Ladson to Higgins or downgrade him this week or next:eek:

Higgins 100%?

Higgins is 100% Hasn't let me down since I've traded him in. Well except for the St Kilda game. Gonna keep Hall and look at Waite for next week perhaps..

So just Drummond > Hurn.. 11 left and 57k remaining:eek:

Higgins is 100% Hasn't let me down since I've traded him in. Well except for the St Kilda game. Gonna keep Hall and look at Waite for next week perhaps..

So just Drummond > Hurn.. 11 left and 57k remaining:eek:

So is it worth getting rid of Hall? High break even and talks of resting him.

Not sure if I want to do a double upgrade leaving no cash or just Hall/Ladson to Pavlich

So

Hall > Pav
Ladson >Higgins

Or just Ladson> Pavlich and wait on another trade. Possibly even a down grade instead for one of them :confused:

Anyone?

Hall > Pavlich

And should I upgrade Ladson to Higgins or downgrade him this week or next:eek:

Higgins 100%?

Hall > Pav is obviously a winner. I like Ladson > Higgins this week too. Higs has a 118 b/e, and whilst he's usually a spot-on 100ppg player, 118 is not out of the question. I'd do it.

As for me, I'm still stuck on who to upgrade. Am playing a zero up forward which I'd love to rectify, but don't really wanna trade Duncan who has a negative b/e. Got 15 trades, $142k in bank.

Can either go:
a) Waters > Malsexi; or
b) Hall > Didak.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Waite, Hurn, Waters, Maguire (Silvagni & Roberton)
F: J Brown, Franklin, ROK, Pavlich, Higgins, Hall, Pods (Duncan & Roberts)

a) Waters > Malsexi; or
b) Hall > Didak.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Waite, Hurn, Waters, Maguire (Silvagni & Roberton)
F: J Brown, Franklin, ROK, Pavlich, Higgins, Hall, Pods (Duncan & Roberts)

I think the waters trade can wait and Didak will be a popular pick up this week.

Not sure if I will bring in Higgins for Ladson this week. Might turn Ladson into Rohan next week instead. Because I was planning on MPP'ing Higgins into the forward line.

Pav ROK Brown Buddy Tippett Dangerfield Gumby (PODS & Medhurst)

That way when/if I bring Rohan in for Ladson I can put Pods and Medhurst on field and put danger in the midfield:confused: sound like a plan?

Going to pull a double trade to sort out my forward line.

Would you get rid of Peterson or Gumbleton?

Going on current averages, Peterson has an additional $30k to grow over time, but I'd think Gumby has better job security.

Going to go Ottens > Cox I think.

I am worried he might drop more so I should wait (BE is about where his average is) but I need Tippett to go back into the forwards to cover Pods so I think this is the right week to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to go Ottens > Cox I think.

I am worried he might drop more so I should wait (BE is about where his average is) but I need Tippett to go back into the forwards to cover Pods so I think this is the right week to do it.

Looks good. Who is your other starting ruck?

Looks good. Who is your other starting ruck?

Sandi.

So if I get two premiums that covers the fact that my Warnock is a spud :D

Cox is always a risk with injury but so are most ruckmen, so I think I'm gonna bite the bullet.

With Ladson playing poorly and getting dropped I have Trengrove and Martin on field:eek:.

Hopefully Rohan plays well and I will downgrade Ladson and upgrade someone else next week.

Good luck everyone.

Change of plan.

Ziebell & Medhurst OUT
L Davis & Fyfe IN
Cap = $282,300
Trades = 11

Even though this means I still have Gumbleton, Peterson & P Davis in my forward line, I can park a couple of them on the bench moving forward and upgrade Peterson using my spare cap in a fortnight.

I think I just panicked...

Dying seconds I went Hall > Fyfe, Martin > Cross.

I've been thinking for the last hour that I would keep Hall through his 4 games at Etihad but then freaked out...

Please tank it Baz. PLEASE!

I think I just panicked...

Dying seconds I went Hall > Fyfe, Martin > Cross.

I've been thinking for the last hour that I would keep Hall through his 4 games at Etihad but then freaked out...

Please tank it Baz. PLEASE!

Fyfe do his bit for ya tonight?:cool:

still need to somehow get rid of hille, goodes and ballantyne. have my eyes on Cox, Grundy and o'keefe. Will need some more great games from Maguire, Martin, Robertson and Nason so i can get the cash for serious downgrades.

Will take punt and unload most trades soon, leaving myself some LTI trades if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back