Rounds 9 & 10 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 10 - Trades

Main aim with this weeks trades is to get Gilbee in at 500k and keep enough cash to get O'Keefe at around 400k and Ablett at 710k next week.

Most important two weeks for trading of the year.

Rischitelli, Rioli and Kennelly on the chopping block.

I'm looking at Playfair too but his job security has me worried. I like those trade plans though. There doesn't seem to be a heck of alot of fwd rookie options so he could work out to be a risk/reward type. If you have Gumby-like cover i'd run with it.

I planned not to trade this week but if Hall gets weeks ill go Hall to Buddy.

With Bradshaw injured I'd hope he misses a few weeks and Playfair stays in. Kicked a couple of goals this week so that can't hurt... but I'm going to have Gumby as back-up anyway.

Might be time to dump Gumby. BE of 81 next week, the spud has a hit his peak and is now starting to go backwards. Any forward downgrade options? I don't think l can bring myself to trade in Playfair :eek:.

Waters is on the nose too. Playing a different role the last few weeks as a defensive forward, instead of a rebounding defender is hurting his scoring big time. A BE of 67 next week, might wait a week or .....?

might have to get rid of brown. lost a lot of money on him though. got him after riewoldt went

I was wondering if anyone would consider trading Brown after some less impressive scores...

Me, I wouldn't trade him out 52% of teams have him and all a riding the ups and downs. And I have bigger problems than browny....
Yes he may have lost some money but who else would you bring in? Unless it is Chapman dont do it, stick with atleast until Roo comes back as he is the only true consistant high scoring fwd along with the Pav

Was set on getting Goodes in for Rockliff but I think I will leave Fyfe on the field and trade Waters to Gilbee and leave my team for a few weeks

No trades this week. Have considered downgrading Gumbleton or Nason but with an already complete team I'd rather keep my 8 remaining trades for finals/injuries.

Cannot believe my luck. My planned trades this week were Silvagni > Rookie, Kennelly > Goddard.

Kennelly scores a 2, Goddard pulls out 150, and I'm 16k short of making this trade...

Might be time to dump Gumby. BE of 81 next week, the spud has a hit his peak and is now starting to go backwards. Any forward downgrade options? I don't think l can bring myself to trade in Playfair :eek:.

Waters is on the nose too. Playing a different role the last few weeks as a defensive forward, instead of a rebounding defender is hurting his scoring big time. A BE of 67 next week, might wait a week or .....?

Im thinking about Gumby > Watts. It looks likes Watts might play the rest of the year and i only need him for bench cover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have Martin, Gumbleton, Rockliff, Waters, Maguire all up for a trade this week I think. I only have 20k in the bank but 14 trades, who can I downgrade to, get me some coin to do my final few upgrades?

Hit me?

Don't think I will trade this week. Waiting for the right time to go Maguire > Shaw/Hurn and Gumbleton/Fyfe > Forward keeper.

Are people trading or keeping J.Brown? God his scores are starting to worry me. While it is mainly cancelled out because 50% of teams have him I reckon a lot could jump off. He still has a good average of 99 but he has looked very ordinary since he got this mystery injury.

137k in the bank.

Either trading Brown ----> Franklin

OR

Waters ----> Gilbert.

Hmmm. Most likely will end up being the 2nd option but we will see.

i think i got too excited with my trades... already made 2... shoenmakers and trengrove out for cooney and heath from syd... good or bad move fellas?

i think i got too excited with my trades... already made 2... shoenmakers and trengrove out for cooney and heath from syd... good or bad move fellas?
Very good trades as they are upgrades and keepers, although the golden rule is to wait until Thurs/Fri for teams as they might roll an ankle at training lol...

okay few ideas
Rockliff > Watts
Rioli > Higgins

or

Rockliff > Playfair
Ballantyne > Franklin

or

Straight trade
Ballantyne > Goodes

I'm liking the 2nd option thoughts?

Rockliff to Goodes

Good trade as Rockliff would only be sitting on bench

Good move but a little early:confused:

Depending on how long he is out for, is anyone considering a straight swap Kennelly to Kepler Bradley?

And LOL, he has been in good form but would you really do it?

I'm thinking

Rockliff --> Watts

then

Kennelly --> Shaw/Carrazzo/Harbrow

I do have backline cover with P. Davis and J. Trengove, though they avg. around 50's.

Might just get rid of Rocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back